[Video] Adventures on Briggs - LoginSide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HLM, Apr 20, 2014.

1. HLM

Hello, I made a video today. It is the first time I have made a video. It chronicles my time on the Briggs server, I hope you enjoy it.

• Up x 4
  2. Prudentia

As a Miller Player i can feel with you. there was a time for us when a guy who logged in in 2 minuts would be killed by everyone else. because he was in 30 minutes earlier than everyone else and was bragging about it :eek:
  3. Kaktwox

Maybe the money they are saving by cutting members of the development team can be used to invest in proper hardware and tech support to run this beta properly.
    • Up x 1
  4. iXaNx

Loginside = Login untill crash , Rinse and repeat
  5. HLM

Considering the game consistently crashes when attempting to switch continent, you can guess how infuriating this can be.

1) Login attempt 1 (fails after 10 minutes)
    2) Login attempt 2 (get in after, say 5 minutes)
    3) Spawn on Indar. See that outfit is currently playing on Amerish
    4) Attempt to redeploy and crash. Return to 1) if feeling up to it

It could be literally half an hour after deciding to play before I can even start playing.

This is not even taking into account the fact that I will inevitably crash to one bug or another right in the middle of gameplay and have to start this whole charade all over again. Understandably most of the time I just don't bother.
  6. DevDevBooday

"Help me out he-UGH!"

Pretty much describes Briggs's relationship with SOE.
    :p

Apparently they are trying to fix it. Its been over a month now though since they started.
  7. Paragon Exile

Am I bad person if I thought that was hilarious?
    • Up x 1
  8. iXaNx

9. Llaf

Wow, that is...not good.
  10. HLM

Well it is hilarious, but not in a good way.
  11. Chipay

12. Wecomeinpeace

Nothing in this game is of any priority apparently...servers, content, stable client, you name it.
    Maybe except for the cash shop...