[video] 2 bugs that I haven't seen reported, one is amusing.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ripshaft, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Ripshaft

It's been awhile since I've been able to record video due to ram restrictions, however after a reboot today I played for a little bit and was able to record two bugs that I havent seen mentioned yet.

First, my smg spawned with the sights or model unaligned while adsing, this was after logging in:

Second, when respawning at the stronghold after dying in blackshard iridium mine, i get spawned.... at the point of origin on indar, very center of the world, at the base of the world, trapped in a little box.

Also listen to the sound... of what appears to be a turret turning...

Though yeah, just throwing that out there, hopefully someone finds it interesting or entertaining.
  2. Ripshaft

Just like to say that the misaligned sights for the smg upon first entering the world seems to be a consistent bug, as it just happened again as i logged in now.
  3. Ripshaft

Grr cant edit after 20min, though yes, relogged a few more times, same thing.

Edit: and to be clear it's always fixed after resupplying.
  4. Ripshaft

Ok, I'd also like to add that respawning at the stronghold does indeed have a high chance to send you to the origin of indar. Had about 40 people spawn there earlier today once we got pushed back from tawrich =p

Reminds me of a similar bug in wow during their early stages, after a server restart we all started respawning under the world in the middle of one of the zones, and there was a enormous column of corpses that nobody could get back to =p
  5. BOOKEN

Similarly I deployed on TI Alloys and but ended up dropping into the ravine at Snake River.
  6. JebusRicecakes

this doesnt just happene with SMGs it happens on my LMG all the time with the added wierdness of my laser sight being on the bottom of the gun instead of side and like you said always fixed after resupply.

also the sight on my LMG doesn't get desynced in the way your SMG does it is just in the wrong spot on the gun (further up the rail) but i attribute this to being a partial fix from beta, and since they have handled this before i don't see it taking long to atleast get the sight in line with where you are aiming
  7. Ripshaft

Yeah that was something i hadnt checked yet but needed to, I assumed a problem like this being limited to smgs wouldnt make much sence, but hadnt been using anything but smgs when i logged out, so hadnt checked yet =/

Good to know though.
  8. Ripshaft

Also I can confirm that the bug is due to the sights being placed slightly up the rail, if you resupply quickly you can see it move.