[BUG] Vibrating image when A.D.S

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bombtruck, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Bombtruck

This is an issue since the last big update.
    When aiming down sight with a magnifying sight (Anything more than 3x) my image is vibrating / shimmering. Enough to make a missed shot. It happens if stood or crouched, on level ground or up a mountain. It is very similar to when you are on unstable footing and have to move position slightly. It happens in all connection circumstances (Bad / poor / good........or with Ping between 10 and 220 (I play on Emerald from Dubai, so ping can get a bit high). It only happens when ADS.
    Anybody else got this, or even heard of it?
  2. Luicanus

I notice it sometimes if I'm on a steep slope or at the edge of a ledge, I find that repositioning a little solves the issue, but it sounds like yours is a more persistent version of the bug.
    • Up x 1
  3. Twin Suns

Ditto.

Another hiccup. Sometimes when I spawn in at the warp gate I'll be under the map but I don't fall through. Redeployment usually corrects it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bombtruck

I don't believe yours is a bug. If on a slope, one would expect to have an unstable aiming issue, we all get this "Shake". No, mine is there on totally flat ground, at any base with any character (I have 6 characters). I've validated game assets, no joy. I might uninstall / reinstall. (Saving useroptions.ini of course)...........but I will try the game with the baseline useroptions.ini before I put mine back in.