Very odd jump jet bug.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Steppa, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Steppa

I had just logged in and was still in the warpgate area. I noticed that if I thrusted up, and then let off that key, the backpack charge would instantly fill to full. It would do over and over as long as I didn't get below around 50 percent. Allowing me to basically stay aloft.

I thought maybe that was a warpgate thing, but I deplyed and it was still doing it.

Then I got disconned.

Logged back in, but it wasn't doing it anymore.

Anyone else?
  2. Steppa

....and then I noticed all my previously unlocked and certed thingies were gone...but the points not refunded.
  3. Kimeni

The plot thickens! ...

Though, I'd be sure to contact support if I were you.
  4. Zaik

Interesting. Resist Shield used to do the exact same thing, after you turned it off it'd refill 50%. They fixed that pretty quick in beta though.
  5. Opapanax

I've had the very same observation OP and am trying to get a hold on what is really causing it to act like that. I have another post where I was talking about possible changes to the JP that might of been slipped in during some mini update..

It almost feels like they act differently every other day I log in. I've had them insta refil when trying to fly and I've had them not recharge very fast at all while in the air.

What I suggest all LA's do is see how their respective levels of JP's work on each of the three continents. I remember the Dev's stating something about the different continents having different effects on JP performance but I don't know if that whole thing actually came to fruition..

However if it is set like that. I would ask the devs to provide some type of info about how are JP's are effected depending on the continent. The more I think about it tho, it would really be some ******** because no others class's abilities are directly effected by which continent they are on..

HA, get just as much shield perfomance on Indar as they would on Amerish.. Medics self-heal works the same where ever they are, and infiltrators cloaks last equally long also..

So I really really hope this isn't they idea they've decided to go with and if it is they give us some hard data so we don't think we are going nuts over here..

But as a LA who plays that class 99% of the time I can definately tell when the JP's are having one of those odd days..