Vehicleside

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OneShadowWarrior, Jul 1, 2022.

1. OneShadowWarrior

What I would give for anti vehicle, anti air, base turrets or combat engineer stuff that actually worked.

Never enough mines, 5 is just bogus. The philosophy of we can take vehicles down in groups is a noble concept, but doesn’t work. 5 tanks that spam a doorway against equal number of people loaded with anti vehicle weapons to repel back at less than 50 meters is a no contest. Along with your roadkill even if AV maxes try to defend your sunderer, they just run you over, hitting a max should be like hitting a fire hydrant at full speed, what is the point in a advanced combat exo skeleton suit? They suck outdoors.

Flak has always been a joke in Planetside 1 and it still is today. WWI and WW2 flak tactics needs to be scrapped. In a modern or alleged futuristic era, really? Give me back my Starfire and Sparrow from PS1, at least they were formidable for anti air.
    Once again flak has always been a running joke for this game and at the very least if someone is in real close it should be deadly.

Being spawn camped by vehicles sucks. The concept of groups of infantry taking down vehicles does not work.

-Nuff said