vehicle hud is Not designed for teamplay!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Prudentia, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Prudentia

Many of you may Not care, but i Do, i actually use the speedindicator in my ground vehicles in combat. I know for example, that my lightning travels roughly 20m/s (75/3.6) this is for me very important, as i need it to time flanking manouvers with magriders, which are much slower with ~14m/s (50/3.6)
    but wait, if i'm in a squad i can't See my current speed, because that goddamn list is right over it, which is just a huge mistake in Design. I wouldn't even bother with it,but as there is Terrain in this game, speed is Not always the Same, and i need to know my speed when i'm driving up a hill, so i Don't Run into some prowlers that are bored because there is noone other than me attacking them...
    Please fix the hud =/
  2. KAHR-Alpha

What is the size of your screen? I don't have that issue at all.
  3. FatSheriff

Yes it's seems he is playing on a low resolution or something... I also don't have this problem
  4. sophont

Expanding on your post, I'm gonna say not being able to see afterburner/speed in 3rd person could change.
  5. Prudentia

i play 1280x1024 i'm currently saving money for a better monitor than the one i'm using, but until this, i'm in a disadvantage against with foes with bigger monitors... the devs clearly should have tested their resolutions.... but i have to thank you for providing me with that information, but i still think it sucks

*for free movable hud elements*