Vanu populations skyrocketing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elkorin, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jalek

More than a few TR are moving to Waterson, you should see quite a few low BR's around. The weekend was so bad on Mattherson that if you saw more than a couple of VS, it was time to redeploy before three or four platoons zerged through you.
  2. Jalek

He said factions. TR and NC, both gave up and alerts were completed in 15 minutes.
  3. NeverWas

try every other server, come back again.
    • Up x 1
  4. ShureShot

nope, it's still NC.
  5. Kevorkian

There's only two servers where VS hold a clear population advantage.

3 for NC.

1 for TR.

Looks like we need to nerf NC some more.
  6. KaneSeere

7. Drealgrin

Mattherson Vanu has always had the best Vanu Outfits. Best outfits on Mattherson in general. :D
  8. LohaMoha

There are 3 servers where VS hold a clear population advantage.
    Mattherson
    Briggs
    Woodman
  9. Kevorkian

Well its confirmed, time to nerf NC and VS both.
  10. Kevorkian

There's only two VS outfits worth a damn.
  11. Nolicense

I've noticed that the alerts at night(5pm-9pm PST) have been won by vanu for days now. Vanu are my least played faction so i am getting tired of coming in second all the time as of late.

really though i cant see a way around it without pop locks on over pop factions which would hurt ythe player base if they could not play the faction they want. yes some play the flavor of the month but some really like one faction over another no matter which has the better weaponry at the time.

I myself play 85% TR and 14% NC and 1% Vanu.
  12. Curse_Gamerkin

higher pops, winning, more people join, pop gets bigger, more wins, so on until game dies.
  13. Kevorkian

Alerts mean nothing. Play the faction you want to play. Go where you want to go. And hang tough, eventually things will balance out.
  14. Posse

And somehow Waterson VS manages to keep still at 25-27%, when TR or NC get something considered OP we will be completely screwed (or maybe not, ZOE and Saron didn't increase our pops, so maybe they won't decrease if the opposite happens).
  15. Fned

Connery pops are amazingly even during the day now, prior to the Helios merge VS were always signifigantly underpop.

After a certain hour, though, VS pops get pretty crazy...
  16. KodiakX

It's almost like some sort of large group left the TR on Mattherson and destabilized the whole thing.

But surely that group would join other TR outfits and it'll all work itself out!

Hahahahahaha.....
  17. Drealgrin

There are plenty more than 2.
  18. NinjaTurtle

Some are just new players that like the look of the VS and decide to roll that.

The rest want an easy time of it with ZOE. The ZOE nerf was barely a nerf
  19. BLunted

Yeah, I just stated playing last wednesday, and that was pretty much me. Having played a few days, it really wasn't fun zerging everyone, so I deleted my character(wanted to reuse handle) and re-rolled on Waterson. It's fun being the underdog :)
  20. vincent-

Wish waterson got a 10% increase to vanu it sucks having to fight against 48+ from both sides and not able to get that into their face.