Vanu MAX weapons

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Undead Clown, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sadaris

Dual blueshift is the only way You shread inf with it
  2. mareign

There is no benefit to using the blueshift right now. Either it is bugged or broken but there is no increased accuracy. Having tested it several times the spread is the same or incredibly close. All you're doing is losing 10 shots for not picking the quasar.
  3. Zahki

I trialed it and had the same impression, I had Quasar on one arm and Blueshift on the other and the spread seemed identical at all ranges when moving and when at a standstill. Hopefully it gets patched to be more accurate soon because I would really love a MAX weapon that could be used reliably beyond 20m.
  4. Corltan

I have been using dual cosmos, and you won't regret it. 75 rounds per arm, 525 per arm in the drums. Gives you a long time of nonstop fire and even at medium range you can down targets just by having so many bullets to throw at them.
  5. MartianDiscoFish

I use dual comets, two simultaneous hits usually kill infantry instantly
    Not very pratical but it's fun!
  6. Hunter_Killers

In the rare times I wasn't running around with Bursters in a MAX I was usually scoring all the kills with the AT weapon. They tend to be a 1 shot on direct hits or at the very least hurt, a lot.
  7. water fowl

Currently quasar + blueshift. Hits things far away kinda okay, destroys anything up close too. Never run out of ammo. I'd be weary of the nebula, as your spread is already kinda meh with the quasar.

sometimes I go dual comet for fun, and it actually works quite well against infantry at range. Just spam it at corners where they poke their fleshy heads out, and you might melt one or two.