Vanu LMG for start...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by GuardianLX, May 18, 2017.

1. GuardianLX

Hi,my pc account was banned, so i talk with psn one. Im going to buy a ps4 pro for play ps2. Since im EU im going to play in Vanu side at Ceres. My favorite classes are two, infiltrator and heavy assault, i will start with HA first and i have in mind to buy weapons with real money. My idea is to pick Pulsar LSW and accesoryes for the lmg and pistol and buy a G2A rocket launcher nemesis. My doubt is, its the Pulsar LSW a good choice for start??? I dont like default weapons, it makes me common.

Polaris is another weapon i have in mind, but my heart is for pulsar lsw. Maybe for cheap reasons. But maybe i will repent and i will end picking polaris or flare for cqc. I need opinions please. Thanks in advance.
  2. Eternaloptimist

You're mad to spend money on an LMG when you start with one of the finest LMGs in the game but since you ask, the Pulsar LSW is a stable weapon and not at all bad at medium range either.

Or you could run the SVA88 which has the same RoF and is kind of a medium range Orion. My personal choice out of the two is the Pulsar. I might be imagining it, but it feels a bit more accurate at longer range.

I'd recommend comp and fore grip on both. And I run a 2x sight for the medium range shooting. But you simply cannot beat the Orion for CQC.

I found Polaris to be a kind of decent all rounder, OK at most things but not great at any although I haven't used it since it got a buff along with the Rhino and the EM1 a while back.

Flare is not a CQC weapon, it is a slow firing 167 damage LMG better suited to medium range
  3. GuardianLX

Hmmm...so u recommend me the Pulsar over SVA??? U say that SVA is a mid range orion and polaris an ok all rounder, so what???
  4. GuardianLX

Also is a bad idea to build the silencer for the Pulsar??? Sorry for not answer earlier but i dont use my machine much lastly, im waiting for buy the ps4 pro.
  5. GuardianLX

Well if i want sillent kills,i better play stalker infiltrator,like my old times in PC, so...forget this thread.
  6. GuardianLX

Or maybe hunter NC SMG infiltrator...best hunters in NC...
  7. GuardianLX

Please answer me soon as possible cus i dont know what side and class to play...NC or Vanu infiltrator or Vanu heavy assault or inf. People say to play Vanu at EU server of ps4 is a bad idea, thats why im doubting...
  8. meggarox

TR Light Assault, like me, the best player EU.
  9. GuardianLX

No thanks.
  10. Eternaloptimist

So...............the choice depends on your personal play style or preference and I have suggested which ones fit different play styles. My personal favourite is the Pulsar LSW as I like to fight medium range when running HA.

I have only ever used silencer on my stalker pistols, so no idea what to suggest about using one on any other weapon.
  11. Ximinetto

The wiki description says that Flare is a good close to medium distance gun.
  12. myron112

I second this, just bought the flare today and its the best gun ive ever used.