Vanu Labs: "Shade" VS Sniper Rifle <3

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CuteBeaver, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Tenebrae Aeterna

The NC rifle looks the best, very badass.

Not so keen on the VS, but meh...what's a spandex clad walking pile of sex to do?
  2. Lancener

Hoping for something that's not charge-up, end up with a sniper-shotgun for NC, charge up for VS, and a rapid-burst for TR. That's my best guess on how these would be made faction-specific, hopefully I'm horribly inaccurate. Just have to hope for something that's unique and interesting to use. The NC one looks very rail-gun, so that seems like something I'll need to mess around with.
  3. Tenebrae Aeterna

I still like the idea of a piercing round for the NC (Goes through multiple targets in a straight line.) a three shot bolt action for the TR, and a VS one that causes the enemy shield to lash out to surrounding enemies.
  4. Beigun

Is it just me or is the TR getting the worst deal with these new sniper rifles?
    NC get a shotgun and a bolt action sniper in 1 gun
    VS get both auto and a bolt action in 1 sniper rifle + infinite ammo
    and the TR get a ''sniper rifle'' that has 180 dmg and 427 rof?
  5. Tenebrae Aeterna

The Terran Republic need the most work, the NC might need a revamp, and the VS needs the least amount of tweaks. I was one of those who suggested an automatic sniper rifle with burst fire mode for the TR, but they didn't go all out with the concept...I knew it might be lackluster when I read "medium damage."
  6. RubberFur

The NC Railgun looks like a Mag-Shot, GD-7f, ACX-11 and a Longshot's Barrel extended past the pipe. while the VS and TR guns were obviously actually "Designed"
  7. NeoRazielBlade

It seems to me that if the Shade is treated as it is named it would be OK. Seems the problem is trying to put the larger scopes on a rifle it does not fit on. It has a reduced range and is called a semi-auto. If they use the smaller semi-auto scopes I think people would be more like to use it successfully in its role as a semi-auto.
  8. AngersRevenge

Can the Shade be charged up while cloaked? If so I think it will be my new favorite. If not I'll stick with my V10.
  9. Ravenorth

No it cant.
  10. Canno

NC one looks like it's used to launch paper air planes or shoot elastics...
    TR one looks like it requires daily polishing and a bikini model to go with it
    VS one looks like the guy was paid per pointy end used
  11. AngersRevenge

The charged shot should be able to OHK a guy at extreme ranges. The 300m damage should be on par with the Parallax. An infiltrator can't charge the shot while stealthed. Even though it only takes a few seconds to charge the shot, that gives the enemy plenty of time to take us out. Especially with a lower total health pool.

I could see not increasing the damage if it was able to be charged while cloaked. If the cloak wasn't decloaked and the charge takes long enough for it to auto fire, the infil would have to recharge the shot and by doing so would most likely miss a kill.
    • Up x 1
  12. kaolla

they should add abonus dmg when melee, use the sniper instead of the knife^^
    • Up x 1
  13. Korban

I'd rather prefer it to be pre-charged before firing, otherwise I'm sticking to my Parallax all the way.
    • Up x 2