Vanu Labs: "Shade" VS Sniper Rifle <3

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CuteBeaver, Oct 26, 2013.

1. CuteBeaver

Behold its glorious model :D I want to snuggle it.

2. Rogueghost

But did you know its just a new scout rifle?
  3. ZillFattak

Are you serious? If so: I have a bad feeling about this...
    Any info whether auto or semi?
  4. SmokeMcCloud

Looks cool! Can't wait to try it out!

Ewwwwwww. Can't wait to not touch this thing.
    • Up x 4
  5. Rogueghost

Oh no I was just joking, but if you look at the names of the VS scout rifles, ghost, phantom, shade does fit...
  6. Kaska

Ghost and Phantom are both low-powered scopes sniper rifles, but Artemis and Nyx are scout rifles.
  7. IIXianderII

Well if it doesn't work to well in CQC it looks like it has enough pointy edges to be used as a melee weapon.
    • Up x 2
  8. Astraka

Your answer to nanoweave, only 1000 certs or 700 SC away!
    • Up x 1
  9. Vaphell

and unlike the other 1000c/700sc you've already paid for tier3, it will work, promise!
  10. DeadliestMoon

Shouldn't tier 3 be 750 certs seeing as how tier 4 is 1000 certs?
  11. Korban

If it's not a solid beam rifle then I ain't buyin.........
    • Up x 1
  12. Lazaruz

I could use a new bolt action to auraxium, just need it in red thank you.

Think these new rifles are going to come out before the optimization is done? Or do we have to wait until next year...
  13. RobotNinja

OH WOW! A brand new sniper rifle variant that's slightly different than the 20+ each faction already has, that are each slightly different from each other. I thought I had lived to see every "slightly different" possible variation they could make of a sniper rifle in PS2 but boy...did they prove us wrong! Could this be the culmination of the promised Infiltrator update? Finally!
    • Up x 2
  14. Scan

Maybe a beam rifle that does increased damage when you charge?

Would suit the VS perfectly.

And bring some more distinctiveness to them.

Charged sniperrifles aren't a new concept. If this would be leaving a solid beam, but cut through NW, I would get it regardless. The trade off sounds reasonable to me.

But ofcourse, this is just me guessing what it's going to be. I have no idea. Would be quite awesome if I was right.

Would I have been a dev, that is what I would give the VS.
    • Up x 2
  15. Rudmed

Yay a new sniper rifle! I'll be looking forward to reviews about it, and hopefully getting a chance to try it out!
  16. Vaphell

isn't tier 2 still 1000c?
  17. DeadliestMoon

I think it's safe to say that when these new rifles come out, there will be a price re-balancing.
    • Up x 1
  18. Deteno

Well I'm excited, mostly because it looks really different from the usual rifles so I figure it has got to do something fancy.
    • Up x 1
  19. Hoki

will extend the range that you can 1hk by another 10 meters?? SOLD!!1!
    • Up x 1
  20. DeadliestMoon

So the new sniper rifles are:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 3