[BUG] Vanu Flare LMG

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S1eB, Feb 5, 2013.

1. HyperMatrix

Don't get mad. Get bad. Is what I'd say if it were possible for you to get any worse at this game. :(
  2. ThommiX

As usual,you failed to understand anything written to you. Again a total and complete failure. You still advocate bug using and apparently are a cheater since you resort to weak straws that have nothing to do with you posting a post advocating a bug use.

Again,i remind you that me sucking in this game is not an issue. I'm fine with that and i guess everyone else is too.
    You however,advocating bug use are doing something which IS an ISSUE. I would guess majority really don't want to see or even play with people like that.
  3. HyperMatrix

Sucking isn't an issue everywhere. It has no place in Planetside. But if you were ever in prison...i suppose...can they take you to jail for being bad at games?
  4. Veri

That's what I thought.
    When I compare the two, the Orion seems superior at longer distances to the Flare.
    The Flare spray seems all over the place compared to the Orion.
  5. HyperMatrix

Is that with or without attachments? With Stock and Compensator on the Flare, it's amazing. You can keep the high velocity ammo off to make it more stable. But I find it to be far more reliable of a shot with all attachments on than the Orion. But Orion for short-medium distance is still my go-to for the higher damage output.
  6. Veri

With attachments.

I have all the bells and whistles for the Flare.
    Compensator
    Forward Grip
    HVA
    2X Reflex sight.

With the Orion I use 1X Reflex and Suppressor.
  7. VoidMagic

Yes!
    This is one of alot of things that are broken.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yep I use the Orion with a suppressor when I wanna be
    a bit more stealthy. I figure the Orion has plenty of punch
    so ... oddly the suppressor turns it into 007chainsaw.
  8. HyperMatrix

Try the wall test. Take HVA off, and try to keep your aim steady for 10-15 shots, and look at the bullet spread. It should be much tighter than the Orion. I either use IRNV or 3.4x with the Flare. Problem with Zoomed scopes is that recoil is tougher to deal with than when using IRNV. But it does give you a clearer shot. For your test, try them both with IRNV, or if you don't have it, just the iron sights. No scopes. On equal footing, the Flare should be more accurate for 2 reasons, one being the compensator but more importantly the lower rate of fire means less recoil.