Vanu duck hunting on Miller

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by SpoonMcBucket, Nov 25, 2012.

1. SpoonMcBucket

Vanu decided to attack the same lab as us, they didn't seem to mind me standing behind them.
    Too bad I didn't have extra ammo :rolleyes:

p.s Please buff Infiltrators.
  2. Soylent

Oh you..... I never get in those kinds of situations ;(
  3. Cinc

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why we dont give infiltrators jetpacks.

Im assuming he used a drop pod to get to that point, do you want this to be commom!
  4. SpoonMcBucket

Yepp, This is why i have spawnbeacon! Some nifty climbing later and tataa ;)
  5. sinez

I dont think there are many people complaining about the sniping aspects, just the whole "they're called infiltrators but cant infiltrate worth crap" part.
  6. Timeraider

sniper part of infiltrators.. OK, infiltrator part of infiltrators... non-exsistant

Nonetheless this is about how my day as infiltrator looks to :p
  7. deusex2

I hate you. Every time I try to pull off something like that, I'm being immediately killed by the whole zerg. Then again, I don't have a silencer.
  8. Timeraider

I do wonder, the L button says "Switch attachements". When having an laser sight attached you can turn it off for example, is it possible to use the L button to take off and put on the suppressor?
  9. Kommon

I'm with ya here. I try and go out of my way to sneak around people or above them. But as soon as I fire one damn shot it seems their Shoulder Worn Acoustic Targeting Systems ( http://singularityhub.com/2011/02/2...-becoming-more-popular-for-us-soldiers-video/ ) zero in on me before I can even do anything. I admit that since I snipe often, when I play other classes, I zero in on snipers pretty damn fast to take them out also.

edit: I just noticed that you had a silencer that works.... I tried one on the XM98 in beta and it seemed to just remove me from the minimap, but the sound was just as loud. I admit I like the general feel and sound of the NC rifles above everything else. But I'll stick with VS.
  10. Bombless

You MONSTER! (so jelly)