Vanquish - Raid... Frag... Dominate...

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Rocking_Star101, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Rocking_Star101

Planetside 2 is here!! But how do you want to play it?
    Alone, running around faced by hundreds of enemies?
    Or do you want to be part of a new Outfit that makes a difference in battle?
    Then Join Us!!
    Join Vanquish!!

What is Vanquish going to be about?
    We are going to be a mixed group.
    Some Infantry, some Vehicles, & sometimes Air.

How do we see ourselves in the Future?
    We would like to grow to become a huge Outfit in Planetside 2 & many other games. An Outfit that makes a huge difference when we step into battle.

How is Vanquish different from all the other Outfits out there?
    Unlike some clans, we give the utmost respect to our members. Everyone is treated as equal; there are no ‘favorites’.
    We provide a Dynamic Reward system to our players by holding contests every month for Station Cash or at times, a ( Vanquish supported* ) game.
    We provide additional special bonuses to some lucky members during special events, like New Year’s.
    We use tools of very high quality, which are light & easy to use, many of which are used by professionals, e.g. Dolby Digital’s Axon.

*Any game in which Vanquish has a group of members playing together is a “Vanquish supported” game.

What do we expect in New Members?
    ·Activity: We are looking for people who are willing to commit. Who can & are active in not only playing the game, but also in engaging with other members of the group.
    · Attitude: Skills in playing a game can be learnt, but Attitude is forever. We are searching for people who have a good attitude, people who are polite & honest.
    · Teamwork: We are looking for people who can & will work as a team.
    · Everyday is a new learning experience: We want people who understand that everyday is a new day to learn, no one’s perfect. We don’t want people who think they “Know Everything”.

As a Bonus, the First 2 members who join will get a Bonus of 1,500 Station Cash for joining us ( Plus remember, Christmas Bonus is coming too!! ).
    UPDATE:- 1 Spot left for the 1,500 Station Cash Bonus!!

Thank you for taking the time to read & considering us.
    If you wish to apply, please reply to this Topic or send an eMail to gamevanquish@gmail.com
    You can also visit our Facebook page, or our Website ( still under final construction ).

Vanquish Links
    Twitter ( Coming soon )
    Website ( Under Final Construction )

2. Rocking_Star101

First 2 members Bonus of 1,500 Station Cash is taken.
    But do not be disappointed soldier! Christmas is coming up, so Join Now to be sure to be included in the Christmas Bonus!!
  3. NoWayKill

Hello,I'm new to planetside but I am an experienced player(while downloading the game i watched alot of gameplays/attacks of planet side)I m a teamplayer i love to play as engineer when I m in a tank raid/if there are no engineers in the squad and light assault when taking a base or flying a liberator with my friends I m currently lvl 6 but that's because I tried the three factions on different servers..Add me ingame :NoWayKill or add me on steam :Lame.NWK
    Thanks for reading :D
  4. Rocking_Star101

Hello NoWayKill!
    Thank you for your interest. I sent you a PM with the details.

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  5. Jarcou

Hi! Im new player in Planetside but starting to figure how to play this game. Now on i have got myself to BR 13. Im playing mostly heavy, sometimes max and light. I like to drive mac or lightning and got few upgrades on them. I can fly too but im not pro in it :D.

So throw me with IM or mail jarcou@gmail.com if you are interested. My ingame name is KEIJJO.
  6. Rocking_Star101

Hello Jarcou!
    Thank you for your interest. I sent you a PM with what you can do next.

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  7. kingskorpio80

Hello Rockingstar, my name and ingame name is Maximo80, i've been playing for 2 weeks, i'm BR20+ if i'm not mistaken and i play almost exclusively as CQC infiltrator with automatic scout rifle Artemis and lvl 4 20% more hp equipped. Looking for a clan to have fun and coordinate attacks toghter. as infiltrator i usually get to a base with flash, hack and spawn a sundie with have deployment equipped and wait for team player to join me, having friend from an outfit coordinating would be awesome. I also enjoy flying form time to time when needed, scythe or galaxy buses.
    let me know here on forum if you please, hope to get an ingame invite
  8. Rocking_Star101

Hello kingskorpio!
    Thank you for your interest.
    If I understand you correct, you do not want to be in temporary contact thru e-Mail but rather here on the forums, which is Okay.
    I sent you a PM with what you can do next.

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  9. Menino

Vanquish...
    Raid...Frag...Dominate...
    A message from the Founder and Leader Menino of Vanquish...Raid...Frag...Dominate...

Hello All, I want you'll to join Vanquish...Now in your minds you'll must be thinking "Why should I join this team?" I will tell "Why?" Firstly, take some time and think 'Which other outfit offers a dynamic reward system(rewards are station cash and other rewards).' There is no outfit in PlanetSide 2 that rewards like us. Secondly, some outfits mistreat you but here we welcome you. There is an old saying "We should take one step at a time" at Vanquish we are doing just that. Our team is incomplete without you'll. We are waiting for you'll to join and I am waiting to see you'll in the battlegrounds.

I appreciate the work of my Leader/General Manager...Thank you Rocking_Star101
  10. GholaTrooper

Hello, im a rather new player in Planetside 2 thats been bouncing between servers and classes for some time now, But since the scale of this game makes the whole lone wolf experience rather dull im looking into settling down in an outfit that would allow me to be a part of a coordinated force instead of zerging my way through Indar over and over again.
    My contact email is gholatrooper@gmail.com , i would really enjoy becoming part of something greater than random squads in random locations
  11. Rocking_Star101

Hi GholaTrooper!
    I sent you an eMail with what you can do next.

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  12. Rocking_Star101

Our Christmas Bonus is coming up!
    So Join quick, while you still have time to be eligible!!
  13. Rocking_Star101

Website has been updated a bit.
    New background, updated Voki, & a new Test UI for the links.
    All those are currently on the Home page only, until we can refine them out, then we will apply them to the other pages.
  14. Willywanka1891

I wish to join the outfit. I'm new to the game but not to fps games, I'll learn fast. I used to play BF3 until i discovered PS2. I played a little bit in the Beta and came back just 2 days ago. I wish to join because I want to take part of and contribute to massive and coordinated operations. BlueSaint1891 on steam. Willywanka1891 on PS2.
  15. Rocking_Star101

Hi Willywanka!

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  16. GameVeinz

I want to join this outfit. My in game name is GameVeinz. I'm by no means a pro in FPS' but i can hold a gun and shoot. I played a few fps's including AVA, BF3, and a few others. Hopefully i can join
  17. Rocking_Star101

Hi GameVeinz!
    Sure you can join.

Happy Gaming,
    Rocking_Star101.
  18. Rocking_Star101

Tomorrow we hold the New Year's Contest. So join now to pick a spot to win Station Cash & be a part of this Amazing Group!!