[Vehicle] Vanguard AA Montage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alarox, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Alarox

Is this something you guys would like to see more of? Please let me know.
    • Up x 20
  2. repairtool6

Yes! This is great stuff : ) More videos from Tankers is welcome.

Some really really good shots there. Great : )
  3. stalkish

nothing better than hearing 'SPLAAAT' after shooting one of those things down hehe.
    Also nothing better than seeing them shot down constantly.
    Id gladly sit here and watch, accept i get a static screen and a message 'An error occured please try again later'from youtube vids and nothing i do fixes it :mad: . Ive searched for info online but no1 seems to know how to fix it, if anyone does please let me know.
  4. Alarox

@Stalkish, when you get home and watch it let me know what you think.
  5. ATRA_Wampa-One

Do it with a Magrider and then I'll be impressed.
    • Up x 1
  6. FBVanu

Beautiful. Tried to give you a thumbs up.. but, again, this website gives me errors...
  7. Mooveoverbrt

Nice Alarox... show that Air whose boss!
  8. Dreadnaut

That was great! Nice work Alarox =)
  9. Hatesphere

Nice shots.
  10. TekDragon84

One of the few things in the game that gives me real faction envy. As someone with 150 hours in the Prowler with M* and M** (top .05% and top .025%) scores on the AP and HEAT, it is purely depressing all the time I've gotten snap shots off against enemy air, or pulled off a massive long range snipe, only to watch the ESF laugh and run away.

Landing one shot against an ESF isn't easy, but it's nothing to write home about. Landing two? That's some insane ****.
  11. NinjaTurtle

I love the Lib shot at 0:48, far from the best shot there, quite easy at least compared to some of the shots in the vid but I just love the way you shot and look away

"yep I've hit that let's just look away and move on, nothing more to see"

Great vid btw
    • Up x 1
  12. Alarox

I really liked that one too.

I was a little surprised it hit though, and when I look back at it he must have slowed down a bit or started turning.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  13. DashRendar

Some really good shots there man. I'm pretty good at it, but not that good lol. What's your zoom level?
  14. DashRendar

Try using youtube HTML? www.youtube.com/html5.
    • Up x 1
  15. Alarox

2x, although people like EvansSenpai can get away with 1.75x
  16. TripleMeows

This man is da boss. All hail the Rox Man! :p
  17. EliteEskimo

Epic shooting as always Alarox. I recently got some recording software myself, I look forward to some epic montages in the coming months this video will be a good standard to set the bar at.:cool:
  18. Huishe

Shhhh! Take it down before SOE sees it or tank cannons velocity will be nerfed!
  19. stalkish

ABSOLUTE LEGEND!
    Thanks m8 this fixed it right away.

Have some pie.
    • Up x 1
  20. stalkish

Nice, not sure what else to say lol.