Valkyrie side guns

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sixstring, May 30, 2014.

1. Sixstring

I think the Valkyrie should have two anti-infantry guns for each of the bay doors these guns could basically be weaker turret versions of the ESF AI noseguns. They shouldn't ohk and should have a small magazine basically for covering drops and should not damage vehicles at all. I expect the Valkyrie to have a SPUR type weapon as it's main gun and that should be it's only means to directly damage other vehicles.I personally don't like the idea of heavy assaults firing rockets from the doors but I think engineers repairing it mid flight would be cool.
  2. Sixstring

Nobody ever commented on this? I thought it was a really good reasonable idea,especially compared to "anti-tank & anti-MAX" sniper rifles or the classic "anti-Liberator sniper rifle" suggestions this is something that could actually work in the game.
  3. DeathFX

Side guns shall be Basilisks. Or drakes.
    • Up x 1
  4. Akashar

As long as I have not tested it, I can not say what it should have as weapons. What you suggest seems cool but may prove OP when it is released, who knows? Wait and see...^^
  5. TheMish

TR gets miniguns, NC auto-railguns, and VS, I have no ******* idea, it's not consistent. Put it to a vote, orbs or bolts.
  6. a-koo-chee-moya

Who needs them when you can drop C4 out the sides?