Valkyrie Perma-alarm

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by belthazor3457, Mar 12, 2015.

1. belthazor3457

If you ram the valkyrie into other aircraft and survive but reduce the valk enough to trigger the alarm, the alarm will stay. Forever. You hop out, you repair it, you get back in, the alarm starts again when it's at full health.

Tiring of the existence and seeking to escape it, the same valk was then rammed into a liberator (and survived as both seemingly bounced off each other while only losing about 1/4th the valk's HP). The alarm continued.

The ringing... I see it when I close my eyes...

buuuwwweeeeeooooweeeooooooo buweeeooowweeeoooo

Tested again with galaxy. Same issue.

Could not tolerate anymore. Had to crash galaxy into liberator.

Survived. Crashed galaxy into rocks to end suffering.

For this torment, I demand a hat.

And a churro.

...I like churros.
  2. Iridar51

I had the same issue with my Reaver. Crashing and pulling a new one fixed it.
  3. Niv

same on reaver had that problem as well
  4. JobiWan

I had the same in a Sunderer. Full health but the beeping 'you're about to blow up' sound all the time.
  5. NyHoK

I think this happens in all vehicles. Tested Vanguard, Reaver, Lightning and Flash.
  6. JakeCWolf

I can confirm this also happens in Sky Whales Galaxies. I was a passanger in a Galaxy that got wittled down until the alarm started and didn't stop till about a 2 minutes after it had been fully repair and flying around.
  7. FunBotan

Yep, was pretty confused listening to the alarm on a gal with only a small bit of hp lost. (Quite softly rammed into a building)