Utility pouch suit slot

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Redwave, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Redwave

I believe that Light Assaults should have access to Utility Pouches to carry more bricks of C4 since we don't have a tool. I think it is a great idea because we are the best class for using C4. What do you guys think?
  2. Eternaloptimist

Sure. Or maybe the option to carry a spare ammo pack as well?
  3. chuck105

As much as I like the idea, being able to kill 4 maxes, 2 turrets, 2 tanks, 1-2 vanilla sundies depending on if you bring the crossbow with explosive bolts, or solo a deployment shield sundy, or just murder everyone in a room, would be quite op. Without some sort of nanite cost increase to compensate, this would get old fast for your victims. Engineer can carry 4 c4 or 5 mines, and do all this too, but has much more difficulty doing it without a jetpack.

I'm really not sure about the Rocklet Rifle, feels like a cross between the crossbow and a RL, which will either allow LA to 1 c4 tanks and 2 c4 sundies, or be a fun but useless toy for annoying said tanks. It doesn't make much sense to shoot tanks if you can c4 them, so it feel like just another way to feel useful in large fights once you've killed 1 tank.
  4. Moz

Sorry that's to much c4 for the LA.

You will be getting your rocklet launcher tool slot thingy soon, start saving your certs for your ammo types! :D
  5. MrMinistry30

NO for 2 reasons (and i play LA a lot!):

1. too powerful
    the only class with so much destruction potential with 1 or 2 attacks, the engineer, has to come from usual angles and without any stealth or movement Advantage which is quite fair considering the fact that he/she can destroy up to 3 tanks at once. 3+ LAs with that ability could wipe out whole vehicle columns

2. too costly
    4xC4=300Nanites, so after a maximum of 3 runs you completely run out of ressources so it is only a question of time until the first players scream for higher ressource caps and regeneration which would in return mean more spam of everything and less fights with a lifespan of more than 5 seconds