useless ESF in massive fight

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by willowstyle, Aug 20, 2018.

1. willowstyle

exept for air target esf are **** in this game
  2. Skraggz

Im sorry? did you hover to long? ESF is anything BUT useless, it is easy air support with proper load outs, and can handle a lot of situations. Give me a reason they are useless.
    • Up x 1
  3. raffa2

You always get people pulling AA in big fights simply because ESF are extremely powerful, there are no buts.
  4. Pat22

Any single unit is mostly useless if it acts in isolation in a large fight.

ESF pilots mostly play solo so they feel like it's unfair that as soon as they enter a big fight they get hit by Flak from 5 different sources, but from the ground AA's perspective, there were 10 ESF, 2 liberators and a galaxy to deal with.
    • Up x 2
  5. iller

Not a big ESF fan, never spent much time in the air, but ... I still managed to get gold medals on many of its weaps once I eventually learned to hug the ground without constantly running into trees. It works well enough in large fights if you treat it like a Harasser that hovers 30ft off the ground. ...And just like with Sniping... if you want to live more 60 seconds, then FFS.... S T O P S K Y L I N I N G

(skylining means being anywhere at an elevated position where the skybox behind you makes your Silhouette really obvious)
    • Up x 2
  6. Armcross

Sounds like a pro tip.
  7. adamts01

Mo
    More like a recipe for Planetman head + tank shell soup.
  8. TR5L4Y3R

any tipps on how the controls don´t cause me wristache? with a regular mouse