(US) Looking for aggressive NC Sniper mains!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by MiMiXii, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MiMiXii

Hey dear Guardians, I’m currently solo in my outfit “Snipers with Attitude” (PSN: MiMiXis, Ingame:MiMiXblue (84) ) and am looking to pick up ambitious infiltrators that find their joy and passion solely in sniping. At the moment there are only a handful of dedicated cqc snipers who strive for that one-shot upclose, and I would love to take down some bases as a little but dedicated sniper squad. I personally love cqc sniping in PlanetSide 2 and for me it’s just the most satisfying thing to hit them headshots on the heavy spraying 2 meters away! I pretty much only run around with my SAS-R Bolt on front line and venture on the quest to show Atnt, Void, Xlaw and the others that there is another way to kill!
    Now if you are an aggressive sniper Main and want to be part of the pretty much only active sniperoutfit (with me being the only one in there so far :( ), then join the „Snipers with Attitude“ right away or pm me via psn, I would love to snipe by your side, fellow Infi;)
    Cya ingame, cheers