Update on the Briggs Server

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merli0n

• Up x 3
  2. buleword

Member's Passive cert Of Briggs
    can't a pick up
    Huh fraud
  3. PresidentFreeman

• Up x 1
  4. richardcwc

Why do they hate us, why!
    Why..
    WHY!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. Merli0n

Not really sure...i'm added but don't show up logging in either..
  6. HLM

• Up x 3
  7. Village

While i appreciate the effort, it doesn't appear to have made much difference.
    • Up x 1
  8. WeaverMSI

I'm concerned about the characterization of this huge balls-up affecting only "our players in Sydney". This is disingenuous at best. Briggs services the whole of Asia Pacific, the world's most populous region. The news that this entire section of the globe isn't a priority for SOE demonstrates quite extraordinary shortsightedness.
    • Up x 1
  9. John_Aitc

Interesting. This has to explain why I do not have a problem playing on Briggs from the U.S.
    • Up x 1
  10. VanuSShooter

From Straya here mate! I prefer playing on Connery though ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. MissRhippete

because.. vanu?! Oh sorry, wrong thread.
    • Up x 1
  12. InoxGecko

Servers are running on Vanu tech, no wonder they don't work properly.
  13. Codex561

Cause SOE
  14. B00Tsauce

WeaverMSI said:
    I'm concerned about the characterization of this huge balls-up affecting only "our players in Sydney". This is disingenuous at best. Briggs services the whole of Asia Pacific, the world's most populous region. The news that this entire section of the globe isn't a priority for SOE demonstrates quite extraordinary shortsightedness.

Albeit that region is the most populous you seem to try to implicate that this would have any bearing on a customer base. Considering the exceptional personal computing resources needed to even play this game, I suggest you review the capabilities of said population and their ability to even access this game on the most basic level. Again, the human experience evolves into an arrogance of perspective...in short....you will always think YOU are important.
  15. WeaverMSI

I'm not sure why you saw this as an opportunity to be rude.
    I think that the players in my outfit - who hail from as far afield as Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia, not to mention New Zealand and Australia - are important. Being based in Hong Kong, I try my best to encourage my Chinese, Korean and Japanese friends to play PS2, because they are generally great gamers and usually excel when they have a chance to be involved with our ops. But none of us can do that if the server is down for the count.
    • Up x 1
  16. muoni

yayee servers are down.. keep the servers down for a while... everyone needs a break... chill out hang back read a book :p
  17. Rhukor

I couldn't play for most of the weekend and much of today. Do you have plans to compensate those of us who paid as members to play this game?
  18. Merli0n

As Weaver mentioned there are players from numerous counties in Asia Pacific region who play the game - these countries have GDP comparable to the USA / Europe. People in the region can easily afford to access the game, but right now are very frustrated because of SOE being unable to fix the login issues.
    • Up x 3
  19. dirtYbird

For the months of login issues I was offered a 3 day XP boost as compensation...
  20. Blueink

Just give us a transfer so we can get off that POS.

The F2P people can say thankyou for looking at it but there are those of us who have plugged a fair chunk of change into the game and are still paying for this rubbish (sorry paid as you take it upfront and then if we decide to cancel early because of things like oh let me see..........not being able to log into the server for instance WE get penalized).

Fix it or give us the option to get off the bloody thing without having to start from scratch.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.