[Suggestion] Update for community translations

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SagopaTR, Jan 28, 2020.

1. SagopaTR

Hi

I've been playing PlanetSide 2 for a long time and I'm very interested in the game. I play the game in English, but it gets complicated and difficult for beginners.

Many users I recommend the game quits after playing no more than 2-3 days. This is because the game is very complex and difficult for a beginner player.

As an approach for more than 2 years, I think how can I translate Community and how can I integrate it into the game.

At the end of my long research and studies, I provided the necessary software and started to translate the game. The translation time took quite a long time because it was also working and meeting the needs of my home. I completed this job, which was quite tiring and demanding meticulousness, even if it was difficult. Although I have been playing this game for a long time, it has helped me in many ways, but this business was not as easy as it looks.

However, my source of inspiration in this business was that I absolutely loved this game. Thanks to this Turkish patch, the people I recommend the game play again and new players get used to the game in a faster time and keep up.

Of course, it would be nice to have such works formal. Although people speak good or intermediate english, it is a fact that some people do not speak foreign languages. This is Turkey, France, Germany or countries may be different. I do not underestimate these people, not knowing a foreign language is better than being a racist person.

I have introduced this patch that I have prepared in my own language and spent more than 2 years on Steam / PlanetSide 2 / Guides.

By downloading the necessary software here, people can play PlanetSide 2 in Turkish. I also add the updates, which are quite new in time, to the language file and translate them.

To put it in percentage, the currently translated rate of the game is 95%. The remaining parts consist of gun names and descriptions. I did not translate weapon names, Region names because it would be better for everyone to be special names. I will complete the remaining gun statements as soon as possible.

I have sent a ticket on this topic to the PlanetSide 2 support page. I was asked to open a forum about adding the language file to the game. After opening a topic here, the developer friends were told that they would be interested in this topic.

Like every human being, I have my own language such as Film, Book, Game etc. I like things. Watching / playing a Movie or playing a Game in its own language is another good thing.

If you want to translate for PlanetSide 2 in your language and provide the necessary software, send me a mail. I will help you with whatever you want.

The number of players for PlanetSide 2 is decreasing day by day. Community translations and their official addition to the game will bring in new players and increase the number of players.

Hopefully, for PlanetSide 3, community translations will be open with such a website as translation.planetside3.com as well as encrypted language files. In this way, we will be players from more languages ​​and more countries in the game and we will be very crowded on the planet, which will be huge according to rumors.

I thank the developers of PlanetSide 2, I hope you will consider this message.

Ticket Number: 802934

Turkish Patch Details: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574990585
    Download Page: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CG2aYhrbIX0d2wwcwxqJ9EU4LleHp4BE