Upcoming NS LMG (NS-15A)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by z00k333r525, Mar 31, 2013.

1. drNovikov

Where are it's stats?
  2. Hyllan

It's not in the game yet, hard to get the stats without them being accessible.
  3. Prince Planet

I swear that magazine is going to stab me in the jewels when I run!

Do I have to yell "I need more Batteries!" anymore?

I believe I'll be buying this is the stats are good.
  4. Scorponok

lol as VS you will have a problem since every engineer will have batteries while you need TR bullets :O
  5. rockNoob

Np, vanu will shoot batteries at enemy forces.
  6. Nyscha

Say that again... I dare you..

[IMG]
  7. nella

It'll probably be a boring weapon, clone of what already exists in all factions.

If they release a low rof high damage weapon then NC will be pissed because they already have those, high rof and the other two factions will be pissed. Solution is to make everyone equally pissed off.
  8. Hamakua

Loss of spring memory causing feeding issues over repeated use and time?
    It's a common issue with larger magazines.
  9. Zagz

We need to be allowed to wear no chest armor and Akimbo these babies!

oh and also, we need a cigar, a red bandana and 2 damsels holding us while we gundown everything.

Seriously

I love the NS line, I'll probably get that weapon :D
  10. Flukeman62

its got a built in "massage"
  11. hostilechild

Friends loving this weapon, get it now before the nerf.
  12. Peacemaker12

It's like they combined the Orion and the Carv into one gun.

Incredibly fast reload speed, good ADS movement speed, good accuracy, and access to High Velocity/Soft Point ammo. The only thing bad about it is the pretty strong top left recoil.
  13. Mr. Troffleops

I was about to say the same thing Peacemaker, its like the Carv had a baby with an MSW-R. The reload is REALLY fast, its got 55 rounds, and its fairly accurate. (The recoil takes some getting used too like he said, but nothing like the TMG-50/Gauss.)

I'm really impressed with this weapon. Especially in comparison with the other TR weapons. That being said, it looks like it does the standard 143 damage or whatever it is most TR weapons do.
  14. Tar

jesus christ who needs heaps and heaps of "new" weapons that only differ by a few little numbers that you can't even read in the game? Especially since they are only more and more OP... Stop this nonsense already, and start only adding content that is actually _new_ (and _balanced_)
  15. nella

So it's something like 143 damage and 698 rof? Sounds like a nice improvement over the garbage CQC LMGs the NC got.
  16. Kociboss

It has lower ROF than T32 bull which has 652.
  17. vulkkan

Could someone confirm the amount of shots it takes to kill a dummy in VR? 5, 6, or 7 bullets?
  18. Rudette

I played with it for a few minutes in VR, comparing it alongside the TMG-50.

Still undecided as to which I'll pick up for my long range LMG.
  19. Reventine

I count 7 point blank and between 8 and 9 depending on your range.
  20. vulkkan

Thanks for the info. This means this gun does deal 143 damage. I'm kind of disappointed by that.