Upcoming NS LMG (NS-15A)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by z00k333r525, Mar 31, 2013.

1. z00k333r525

[IMG]

Here is the upcoming NS15A.

(Thanks to the original poster on Reddit)
    • Up x 1
  2. Dusty Lens

And it's happy to see me.
    • Up x 3
  3. Tungsten

So they are rolling out new NS weapons i was wondering when the 11C came along. Thanks for informing us lowly official forum users.
  4. Noktdaz

That's a quite manly magazine.
    • Up x 3
  5. tenzenator

NS weapon? wtf really. soon NS sniper rifle and then what? all 3 factions will run with NS weapons
  6. PS2Freak

take my money! [if i get refund on useless phoenix ;)
  7. Novmiech

TR won't ;)
  8. ikillyou1990

Might have to pick this up. Not sure though..really like my gauss saw.
  9. Kon

didn't you know thats how it will be balanced for MLG, everyone will have all identical weapons and it will come down to player skills tactics and how they choose to cert those weapons
    • Up x 1
  10. vulkkan

THAT MAGAZINE! :eek:
    I guess it explains this...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  11. Novmiech

Yea they look stupid. And in my experience with 100 round magazines (C-Mag) they are way more trouble than they are worth.[IMG]
  12. XDDante

future equivalent of AK-47???(cause of the mag) :p
  13. Zaik

I am extremely glad to see them using a different number and naming system for this weapon, we could finally see something other than the garbage 143 damage/652 RoF stuff from NS.

edit:
    a picture of it with the extended magazine equipped:

[IMG]

coincidentally, this is why the extended magazine takes up the rail slot.
    • Up x 15
  14. Zaik

15. FnkyTwn

I hear ya brother.

Back when I was helping my buddy Rambo liberate the peaceful country of Afghanistan
    from the Ruskies, I always ran around with a big banana clip like the NS15a has. We all
    had them cause they held a lot of ammo and they looked cool as hell, but they'd break
    down eventually because something something something. Who cares. Banana Clip!
    • Up x 1
  16. Novmiech

Made my day - thank you <3
  17. PS2Freak

my too
  18. ladiesop

It'll be funny if this has identical stats to the EM1 (which is almost like an LMG NS-11A already).
  19. vulkkan

It's worse for the TR, we already have two LMGs that deal 143 damage at 652 rpm.
  20. Kon

i wonder how many people actually thought this was real?