Unofficial Planetside 2 2.0 Trailer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Airazor, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Airazor

I'm just going to put this right here......

2. Raysen

Wasn't that posted like weeks ago?
    • Up x 1
  3. Scr1nRusher

It was.......
    • Up x 1
  4. AlterEgo

XD I guess someone just found it. Who knows? The video would be pretty good for PS2, and if we do indeed need new fronts to fight on, it'd be an urban one, some naval action, and MAYBE some space battles. Of course, when the devs implement everything else first. Just a speculation.
  5. RadarX

As stated elsewhere nothing in this video is confirmed for implementation and is the result of prototyping and experimentation. Some of these concepts we have discussed but I can assure you there are things in here which are not going in any time soon.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ronin Oni

You heard it here first folks!

SOME OF THESE THINGS HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED!!!!!!!!!

ALL ABOAAAARD!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. Nurath

After playing Titanfall for a bit, I gotta be honest, I wouldn't hate BFRs if done well.

I mean TBH I never really hated them in PS1 either.
  8. Skiptrace

Nothing new to see here. Most of that was the ANT content, then you had that giant what looked to be 4 man tank. and nothing much else.
  9. Airazor

I had no clue that it was!

I don't visit the forums that often. At any rate, bonus points for the massive "aircraft carrier" idea! It's cool to see it in "action".
  10. RedArmy

looks like the NC collosus (another middle finger to TR) and a ghetto version of the Loadestar with the starwars ripoff -
  11. sebastian oscar post

plajorisor!
  12. Scr1nRusher

Colossus is a NS, meaning all empires have it.
    • Up x 1
  13. BlueSkies

I think he was just referring to the fact that the name Colossus was for a TR BFR in PS1.

Could be wrong tho
  14. SamReye

More coal for the hype train!

Just remember that the devs weren't intending for us to have these ridiculously high expectations, and I doubt they'd throw too many changes at the game in one update, either.
  15. Diilicious

what was that 4x4 doing at the begining? it started driving around aimlessly near those giant purple cystals that are all over the game, is that because it spotted the NC vehicle or.. or is it just a new transport vehicle like an unarmed mini sunderer.

the 4 player tank seems cool, though 3 NC zombies in my tank... *shudders*
  16. Scr1nRusher

Its an ANT
  17. RedArmy

no the collosus NS tank is a twin barrelled NS MBT - another middle finger to the TR ripping off the Prowler, like i said - NS = Ghetto TR
    • Up x 1
  18. LeFitz

In fact, the first time I saw the model, I genuinely thought that was a reskin of the prowler.
    • Up x 1
  19. RedArmy

doesnt matter to me anymore im so fed up with the game now its almost not worth it for me. it runs worse and worse every month, and im just tired of it. i'll be back few a month or so after the september relelease but if its still bad, ill likly just give my account away and be forever done with it so im not tempted to come back
    all of the faction flavor is gone, all my glorious TR things are comming soon as NS. unless they wanna really bring back PS1 where we can loot other factions guns, i feel like its a giant middle finger to us. TR are whining now, but honestly, NC and VS are next and just dont want to admit it. eventually in the not to distant future, were just going to be different colored NS troopers and at that point why fight, our "ideas" die with our weapons....
  20. Diilicious

and whats that?