Unique LA weapons?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ketobor, May 16, 2013.

1. Kronic

I didn't even realise it had a 0.75 ads movement multiplier, that makes up for a lot and I'm an ADS man anyway. Teh main reason I use the ADV laser on my Lynx is so I can hit what I'm aiming at in mid air. Only really hipfire at 5m, further than that I ADS. You're right then, Hydra is definately a better weapon, at CQC and at range, which is absolutely ridiculous really. Some works needs to be put into CQC carbines imo, they're outdone by ARs at everything.
  2. Ronin Oni

How about just frackin NO

tired of arguing.

Just no.
  3. Strykar

No to what, and why?

Sorry. 'Just no' isn't a legitimate argument.
  4. Ronin Oni

To everything you ever want.
  5. Strykar

Sorry buddy I'm not trolled so easily.
  6. Ronin Oni

Say what?
    I was so sure you were trollin me in the first place.

You're actually serious.

Eh, statement works anyways
  7. Strykar

At least you're persistent, but I'm still not biting
  8. Joe_da_cro

the reason medics have an "assualt rifle" is becuase they operate a longer range/ or supposed to operate at longer ranges than LMGs, carbs. now consider that when you you consider where a medic should be positioned during an infantry assualt. dont think how you play the class. think on how the class was supposed to be played and you will realise medics have a long range weapon called an Assault rifle.

LA as only class with C4 would be a good step. though i think if you allow LA 3 C4 it would be a good enough reason to play while others have normal C4. i also think adding a utility pouch like engies to add a 4th c4 will further extend the class. but i know alot wont like that idea because you will have solo LA going for sundies even more.

i think though that there should be speed penalties when using different weapons. i.e LMGs are bigger heavier so they should slow move speed also with AR. this way it gives carbines an advantage in terms of movement speed. also equip times should be longer on LMGs AR shotguns that way smgs being short range have the best advantage there.