Unexpected Ways to Deliver Explosives:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Meeka

1. Go Light Assault with Drifter; have C4, grenades w/ bandolier. Fly ESF or Valk above location of a bunch of enemies, bail. Float down to appropriate height; Drop 1st C4. Detonate. Wait a few seconds. Drop 2nd C4. Detonate. Lower slightly, throw 4 grenades. Gently land, kill as many medics as you can while they attempt to raise the dead.

2. Go Engineer; have mines with utility belt. Grab Valk, quickly fly over enemy zerg, switch to passenger seat, drop landmines scattered over zerg, switch to pilot seat... escape with life (if possible). (works amazing with an Engineer team of 4 and 1 pilot)... soo many kills.

3. Go Engineer; have C4 with utility belt. Strap C4 to bottom of ESF. Land ESF on target. Explode.

What are your favourite and unexpected ways to deliver explosives?
    ***** Flashes don't count, everyone expects that. :p
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Going Wraith Flash, grabbing my friend who becomes an Engineer. Cloak all the way up to enemies Sunderers, uncloak, friend dumps his mines. Either he'll sticky grenade them or I'll blow them up with my Fury-F.

Or...

Fly a Mosquito as a C4 LA. Encounter an enemy ESF, get close enough, wait for the right moment, bail throw C4, explode ESF in mid-air. Fall to my death. It was totally worth it, I swear.
  3. 0fly0

I don't i just deliver the emp...
    Nothing more funny than throw an emp at the engineer who drop tank mine.