Underslung Nade Or Underslung Shotty

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kensharma, Nov 23, 2012.

1. FA_Q2

Um... no.
    I would rather they dropped all this 'side grade' crap and call the weapons what they are: upgrades.

They might not be a whole lot more powerful but they ARE upgrades. BTW, your statement about them having more versatility but lower ROF is flat out incorrect. Some have higher ROF. Some have lower with much more damage. Some are totally different like the Lasher or the shotguns. Many of them have access to better attachments. I have no problem with them being upgrades as long as you can grind them if you don't want to buy.

You seem to have taken more from my statement than I meant to convey. I actually like the weapons as they are for the most part. My only real problem is the utter lack of information on them at the moment. Something that I imagine is going to be remedied by the community eventually and by the devs through a VR hopefully.
  2. Davinel

Nope, It is correct. Weapon with most upgrade types(and only one with underslung) IS a copy of default one with lower RoF.
    So it is your choice, you either keep default weapon, or get poorer version of it, but with possibility to attach underslung, choose ammo type and some other attachment.
    Or, of course, you can get something else, but without underslung)
  3. Mechasmeep

I just tried the grenade launcher and I like it
    Its not op, but direct hits are 1shots on infantry
    Sometimes the grenade strangely doesnt really do much damage, but the other times...
    I got a 4 or 5 cluster kill putting a grenade around a corner.

Me likes
    Im using the AC-X11 for my dedicated outdoor killer but the Compact S got versatility which makes it fun in more dynamic situations.