Underbarrell revive grenade

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Shadiez, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Shadiez

Maybe for directive weapon add an underbarrell revive grenade
    Idk just an idea I saw somewhere
  2. Nalothisal

yeeeeessss I would love this.
  3. Eternaloptimist

I get loads of certs from rezz 'nades so having something I could re-equip from an ammo pack might even compensate for having to use a weapon with lower RoF than I would like. I am approximately 1.4 million years away from getting any directive weapon though............:oops:
  4. kr47er

I like the idea.

UB Laser beam?
  5. Dualice

Would probably prefer a forward grip, but it does sound like a fun idea. :p
  6. Riksos

I think as a directive reward, a medic AR that has an OPTION for underbarrel Revive or Heal Grenades would be great.
  7. DivineEquinox

It would HAVE to cost Nanites, if you could restock rez nades with an ammo pack at the cost of nothing but 5 seconds, battles in capture point rooms would NEVER end, just would be revive after revive after revive.
    • Up x 1
  8. Problem Officer

Would work if it's not an existing AR or carbine but some sort of heal/revive primary so the majority of damage is sacrificed in exchange for the ammo-based grenades.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ximaster

I like the idea.
  10. Mr. Thoughtful

Underbarrel medical dart.
  11. Masyaka

Underbarrel medical applicator 6 is better.
  12. SarahM

Underbarrel triage grenades: Vehicles hit with it will heal nearby players until the effect runs out.
  13. Drunk

If NC directive AR is still as bad as it was when I last time tried it (a year or so ago), then UB revive grenades might indeed give some justification for this nonsense weapon to exist.

As for the obvious issue with medics spamming UB revive grenades at choke point from a cover 50+m away, it might be an issue or a new challenge/fun at the same time. Just send out stalkers with an objective to find and shut down enemy's "remote zomby factory". Might be new kind of fun on a tactical level in indoors fights for both classes.
  14. CrimsonEclipse5

I would be ok with this (I think, would have to experience it to find out).

Zombie nades are fun as ****, not to mention, who the **** auraxes 5 primaries on their medic?
  15. Deffington

What's bad about NC directive gun? I liked the basic one and compared to Unity, the NC one actually looks like an upgrade with it's compensator and HVA preinstalled.

That's why it shouldn't be grenades, but darts. One target, 1 or 2 second cooldown. Applies medical kit on wounded and raises dead. Preferably given as secondary firemode (like darts in Killing Floor), since it takes time to equip underbarrel things.
  16. Drunk

Exactly that. Forced HVA is a nonsense for this otherwise perfect allrounder gun.

I like the idea of a dart healing gun though.
  17. Deffington

HVA doesn't add recoil anymore. Only damage drop is changed, I don't think it matters though.