Undeniable proof that VS is OP again now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phazaar, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Fox234

I have nothing to add to this thread but I feel I should tell you something. Your sig is just epic.
    • Up x 1
  2. pnkdth

I love these threads.

Can someone please post a video with some guy killing people with VS weapons as "undeniable" proof that VS weapons are OP too, so this thread can go full stupid.
    • Up x 1
  3. IMTasty

Yes yes indeed, VS are capable of staying up late and ghost capping Esamir and Amerish, OP! Nerf VS sleeping habits! I want whatever is in their energy drinks too or they should be nerfed!

Pretty sure it's sarcasm. I mean I agree with all your points, if ghost capping makes a faction OP then all factions are OP. And in general VS are at a pop disadvantage. But still relax, don't let trolly posts/sarcasm get to you. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Metzelmann

Miller with more that 29% Vanu? I highly doubt that.

Btw i hate BRTD and those damn Goons :D
    • Up x 1
  5. TheWhiteDragon

Yup, that's definitely Helios. Here's what's going on.

The TR hates Tawrich. We have an easy enough time pushing the Vanu out of our territory. Once you take Crossroads though you have to funnel through carnage canyon. We usually win the armor war, but there's just too many people to take that small base. When we finally do take Tawrich the NC are knocking on Hvar's door. This has led to TR not bothering, even when the Vanu are up north and Tawrich should be easy pickings.

The next problem is that the Vanu and TR have benefited more from the merge. The LUA/EXE combo is getting potent, and the Vanu are much smarter about where they go. Without the fourth faction dead weight, the Vanu are pretty good. The Vanu figured out the big secret that I felt the NC never took advantage when they had that warpgate. Crimson Bluff is very easy to defend. So you end up with Vanu always at Howling Pass, and TR always at Dahaka.

Meanwhile the NC from Genudine just doesn't seem to be used to being challenged. The TR was used to this as they are always under populated. They'd come back with huge unstoppable Zergs. The NC in the other hand just rage quit. They rely far too much on their OP max, and I don't see many support units like medics from NC. They've had it easy, and it's going to take a few weeks for them to adjust.
  6. Trignite

This thread reminds me of beta forums
    • Up x 1
  7. JokeForgrim

I think we have different interpretations of what "undeniable proof" means...

I think you mean it as "Is played more atm" where as I think of it as "proof that cant be denied and isnt heavily subjective".
  8. IMTasty

Haha. But... we just want to be loved. :/ All we want is hugs, cuddling and friendly pillow fights. :(

And also to kill you afterwards, but mostly the hugs and cuddling part.

All we do is being nice and help people, what have we ever done to you? :p :D
  9. Larington

Thing is, owning Esamir & Amerish usually just indicates that an empire put a huge pop into each continent one after the other.

...Then another empire will just ghost it back a few hours later, as continents don't take long at all to capture if undefended. At least in Planetside 1 each non LLU base had a 15 minute timer to discourage people from doing it out of sheer boredom. :-(
  10. Metzelmann

What have you done ?
    Steamrolling everything thats not TR on Amerish and Esamir. Esamir is de facto "No go" for Vanus :(

Fun aside, i dont see any Vanu outfit as large (or maybe as coordinated?) as BRTD or the Goons. But could be that i miss something here.
  11. Duff_Chimp

Pretty ******* sure its not Miller primetime, Vanu always had a habit of coming out after dark. Seeing as i play almost every night, i have only seen a total population of 31% high for Vanu since GU2, and they normally bum Indar for the most part, switching to Amerish to do some ghostcapping.

Another thing why is it that when Vanu cap a continent on Miller they insist on vanishing altogether, and allow us to cap most of the territory back without opposition?
    • Up x 1
  12. De_Dominator

Since when does the number of territory captured say anything about some faction being OP?
  13. IMTasty

Sorry if we hurt you, it wasn't on purpose, we didn't know you liked other continents. I swear if you convert to leather instead of spandex all is forgiven. ^^

And as for outfits, I know DIG used to be much bigger than us at 2500 members, now they've cut down to around 400+, they're still bigger than us, not by too much though, so there is your large VS outfit. Can't say anything organization wise about them except that they've gotten better at it since they cut down on numbers.

And Goons are actually not too big (222 members in total, not sure how many they have online normally), I feel they get too much trash for being a large unorganized swarm, they're actually a pretty active outfit with good organization.

Size wise for TR it goes BRTD>BMC>MM>Goon. Organization wise I don't know much about other outfits, but BRTD is doing well for itself and improving on a pretty consistent basis. :)
  14. ShakareeNC

So I guess NC are completely overpowered on Mattherson as well because yesterday around 5 pm EST they controlled 1/2 of Indar and owned Esamir/Amerish, undeniable proof. Oh wait that was on Mattherson not the other servers....I seemed to have stumbled onto something here.....
  15. Zenanii

So the TR are holding mord territory then Vanu despite a 6% pop disadvantage? Nerf please
  16. EtharionTurambar

This thread starter is either a master of sarcasm...or he just went full ******..sigh
    • Up x 2
  17. Gammit

18. MartianDiscoFish

+1 for this thread
    My NC hacksaw max isn't killing scythes fast enough, what a joke.
    • Up x 2
  19. TheWhiteDragon

Sorry I misread. That's Miller not Helios. Our map looked exactly three sane last night though. Seriously though,Tawrich makes it so everyone just wants to push north.
  20. Shasbot

Alright I got some undeniable proof that NC is OP:

[IMG]