Unable to Play Planetside 2 since Anniversary Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elvensong, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Sumguy420

hmmm i looked at steam charts abou7t 30 mins ago before i tried to log in and started getting this error and the server population has dropped from 1,233 to 700 now so i guess its starting to hit everyone online too.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zhakathoom

I have the same problem. Tried disabling firewall, flushing dns, deleting the launcher cache, even reinstalling the entire game, to no awail. My single comfort now is that I'm not alone.
    • Up x 4
  3. Noobieness

Damn Should have checked here to see that it is not an issue on my end. Searched the G99 error. Messed around with firewall crap. Deleted darn cache file. Then checked here.

Thanks Daybreak for the awesome Anniversary gifts. We love how u tricked us into thinking we could get double xp then not allowing us to play. Frickin' Brilliant, had me totally fooled. Guess it really meant, "Welcome to the ZERO xp anniversary event, we are showing our appreciation to all you gamers",

See you all after the 0 exp event. :)
    • Up x 4
  4. Sumguy420

should we be blowing up their twitter?
    • Up x 1
  5. Lord Nod

We should probably inform them that there is a problem and then sit patiently as they figure out the problem to properly inform us of the issue, how they intend to fix it, and ofc how they intend to make it right. Daybreak is a wonderful company that is more than generous despite the entitled hostility they get from players demanding things from them. This game just turned 7 and they want this to be a great experience. It can't feel great when something wrong happens after they planned for it to be something special. Give them time to figure it out guys.
    • Up x 1
  6. Sumguy420

There i tweeted at Wrel and Planetside 2 individually
    • Up x 5
  7. Noobieness

They might not know. I am going to try a support ticket or something and just say "check the forums" :) Blow up all the social media till they atleast say something. Lets just start a rumor that its a DDOS attack because someone didn't like double xp. LOL

I am sure if they know about the problem, that someone is stressing on how to fix it fast.
    • Up x 1
  8. Sumguy420

on a side note... for some reason i cant add my other characters to my signature.... i used to have my TR and NC sigs under my vanu but the links were broken and getting a new link doesnt seem to fix it lol
    • Up x 1
  9. R3bel

I want to play ;(
    • Up x 4
  10. Lord Nod

I also wish to play. Just got my wife and one of my devs and one of his friends interested in the game since the slump of borderlands 3. We're loving the time spent together and laughing as we blow things up. Unfortunately I have a lot of pressure to suit up some vehicles for us so they can focus on using certs to upgrade their classes and get the guns they enjoy the playstyle of the most. Was looking forward to getting some extra certs to upgrade more vehicles for them.
    • Up x 3
  11. Sumguy420

BL 3 Slumped?
    • Up x 1
  12. Sumguy420

i havent gotten to play BL 3 yet. i wait for new games to go on sale for about 20-30$ now days before i buy them lol i cant justify spending 80$ on a game since the price of games inflated. when i was in highschool the avg price was 50-60$ :(
    • Up x 1
  13. PinkHurtsMyEyes

Yes, same here. But you have to love the consistency of this update: I consistently can't start the game. 100% success rate. Well at least I'm not missing anything... Oh, wait - there is an two-four day XP-event running isn't it? Too bad.

G99-error all day long, and unlike you I run PS2 off Windows 7 so it's not your Win10 that's the problem.
  14. InexoraVC

G99 same here
  15. Batsteg

This worked fine yesterday , now game error G99
  16. Orakel

Nice not even any info from DB !!
    • Up x 1
  17. Noobieness

I put in a support ticket and said "check the forums. A lot of people can't get on."

just checked and PS4 servers are down. Hope PC servers are next and it's a fix.
    • Up x 1
  18. Panzermowl

Push.
    • Up x 1
  19. Noobieness

20. Noobieness

I have an idea. Free to all that made a post in forums. :)
    • Perfect Counter-Intelligence (Account-wide Exceptional Implant)
    • Perfect Carapace (Account-wide Exceptional Implant)
    • Perfect Bionics (Account-wide Exceptional Implant)