Unable to login

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DreamEvo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. DreamEvo

Anybody else not able to connect to the server? I click play and it acts like it is going to start up, but sadly doesn't. Any help?
    • Up x 4
  2. Keiichi25

I am also seeing some issues trying to log in on some of my characters. My TR Character on Connery and my NC Character on Emerald. Keeps trying then gets disconnected.
    • Up x 1
  3. GeeRam

Same thing here. Unable to log into my Vanu charater on Emerald.
  4. Hal9010

5. Bluh

same.. everty day the same.. get really tired of this ****
  6. Noobieness

ok No fun. I was able to play a couple of times. When i noticed that it was taking forever on the charter select screen I hit exit. Then tried to start the game again right away. That worked a couple of times, but not any more. Character select screen then disconnect.

I am thinking of putting in a support ticket like I did yesterday. They probably don't know about the issue yet.
  7. PinkHurtsMyEyes

Been like this since the tiny patch yesterday. It's amazing. First they celebrate 7th anniversiary by giving everyone the "99" error for a whole day. Weee double XP event on empty servers. Then the micropatch yesterday made it so most times you can get to the character select screen and try to join only for a progress wheel to spin indefinately until you get a disconnected message. It's truly amazing. Only thing I seem to notice is - but it might be completely random - that I have a bigger chance of getting in if that char is on an underpop faction. New pop-balance measure from DGC? 7 yrs anniversiary truly is enjoyable.
  8. jgolenbo Communications Manager

ALL: We saw a bunch of reports on this today and were able to quickly confirm the issue and investigate a fix. It will require a short downtime at 430pm pst today (see twitter, etc) that shouldn't take more than an hour. But that should resolve the issue.

[If you're still experiencing it after servers come back up after ~530pm pst let us know here]
  9. 2142

All servers down ? Did the low-income-guy accidently hit the power cable with his shoe ?

Server kicked me out a moment ago, reason was "Server Disconnected". The thing is, it was not the typical people and vehicles were floating through air server crash as usual, it instantly crashed. I have never seen that kinda crash, and i play PS2 since day one.

When i now try to log in, then the character menu pops up but it says all servers and characters are "Currently Unavailable". Seems like a hard crash, might be the provider disconnected the server for some routing stuff. I also checked Twitch, no streamer online, as they all seem to have problem to log in now.

So, all servers are offline, and it will be fixed on 23rd at 430pm ?

EDIT:
    Ah, i forgot, i am 9 hours ahead. So servers are down for 1 hour ? Well, they could have at least gave us a warning ingame, and not just crash the servers like that. Also, … isnt it prime time for gaming in the USA ? I mean here in europe its 3am, but in the USA it should be between 5pm and 8pm or something.
  10. Noobieness

LOL servers offline for one hour.
  11. FriendlyHuman

56 minutes. They still have 4 minutes left =P
    *edit* 1 hour 6 minutes
  12. Unfaded One

Time's Up! Where's my login screen?
  13. ohnoooo

servers are back up
  14. LandoCalrissen

Was playing just fine for me then the server came down for maintenance, now get to character select and click play and I am then shown "You are disconnected to the server".... I thought that was what they were fixing for some people..... OHHHHHH instead of fixing it they broke it for everyone else.... I see and it's prime time Friday night....dam I had all this paycheck money I was going to spend. Well, just going to buy stuff form my other game. Cya.
    • Up x 1
  15. Neverhood

Still occurring... took 5 goes to get logged in from char select screen (08.29 GMT Sat 23rd)
  16. ohnoooo

oooh so this must be the issue i was having on [Wednesday 26th, ~0800 GMT].
    I'd thought just Emerald was having intermittent issues coz it mostly wouldn't let me login to my chars there, it worked on another server but in hindsight that was prolly just coincidence.
  17. XLander

I am not able to start the launcher. Can you guys make a separate launcher that does not require a complete game reinstall? Just seems logical you broke your launcher abusing our drives isn't appropriate.