Unable to do any damage

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shockles, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Freedom Tactics

This Started happening to me after the server merge, I'm on helios and every 10ish minutes no red hit markers, no hits register, unload a full clip in the face of an enemy and nothing. Restart game and it will work for a few minutes then back to no hits registering, game breaking bug right here.
  2. Navoletti

SONY ALL DAYS EACH 3 OR 4 HOURS I HAVE THIS BUG AND THE ONLY SOLUTION IS EXIT OF SESSION AND ENTER IN THE GAME SINCE MENU....

PLEASE IS BAD THIS I LOST MY AT MINES EACH TIEME OF I EXIT AND ENTER.
  3. Nef

I started experiencing this bug after the server merge. I play TR Waterson (merged from Jaeger) and NC Mattherson (native), and there have been no changes to my home network (Comcast Cable Internet, Linksys EA2700 gigabit router, Motorola SB5101 cable modem, hardwired connnection).

My hits flat out stop registering about ten minutes in to gameplay. Relogging resolves the issue for another ten minutes. Please fix this, it's insanely frustrating. o_O
  4. Navoletti

in my case since update 2.
  5. Playbizzle

6. joeski

Adding my name to the desynch-since-1stMarchUpdate list. I last anywhere between 2-20 minutes before it hits. Not good, sort it out Sony.
    I wonder if anyone will get an answer before Monday morning?
  7. Shasbot

I managed to TK using mines. Other than that I'm a ghost. GG. Leave the restricted area immediately, do not collect 200 certs, move directly to the logout.
  8. Delain81

So..anyone got any suggestions for any other cool games/shooters? im bored =P
    • Up x 1
  9. Žiga

sama problem here...
  10. Playbizzle

I know the customer service rep is around i saw him reply to a different thread earlier today. Im guesing he is just ignoring us.
  11. Playbizzle

Just got a reply from customer service ticket,

Hey there Playbizle,

This is Operative Smoove with PlanetSide 2 in-game support. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this frustrating bug that seems to be affecting our players' weapons. This has definitely been brought to our Dev team's attention and they're working on a fix for it right now. We're gathering as much information as we can to help them get this issue resolved so thank you for letting us know about your experience. Sit tight and hopefully they'll have this whole situation sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. If you have any other issues or concerns don't hesitate to contact us again. Good luck and enjoy your next battle!

Operative Smoove
    PlanetSide 2
    Sony Online Entertainment
  12. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It indeed has been reported to the dev's. I know alot of you are still having this issue and really appreciate you guys hanging in there. Any new information on it will be shared with you guys. I urge you to continue to submit those bug reports with as much detail as you can. Every little bit helps! Feel free to pm either one of us if you have any questions.
  13. Dglgmut

I would like to add my name to the list of people having this problem. I am on the same internet connection as two other people playing Planetside 2 and they are experiencing no issues while I SUUUUFFFFFEEEERRRRRRR. I have experienced players teleporting and characters also taking no damage when I am standing right behind them, shooting them relentlessly in the head. I have tried re-logging in and that only fixes it for about 10 minutes. The affects, I must mention, engage after around 10 minutes of gameplay. Overall this glitch is a REAL piece of work. [IMG]
  14. Salryc

I got hit with this after the merge. At first I thought it was just laggy, until every one around me was fine, except me. Players teleport all over, vehicles take off flying, and I can't manage to land shots, all while seeing random restricted area notices. Husband is sitting 2 feet away, on the same connection, with an almost identical machine, and having no issues at all.

Logged in my account on his machine, and it runs just fine. The only differences are processor (similar version of the same though) and I'm running Win7 while he's on Vista.
  15. MarlboroMan-E

Hadn't gotten this bug at all in about 4 hours of gameplay Friday night, and a few times during the day Saturday 3 March. Tonight though, especially after about 11PM CST it got really bad. 1-2 minutes after relogging, sometimes. Seems to have had something to do with drawing a vehicle, maybe? Also, may have been in some related to vehicle respawn timers getting stuck at 1 second. Bummer. Why does this have to happen on Saturday night after my kids and wife have gone to bed and I don't have to work tomorrow?
  16. Jiroe

Add me to the list of people getting this bug. Seems to happen a lot when I pull an AA max. After that it's a matter of time before all other classes/weapons do no damage. Relogging sometimes helps, briefly.

Started after the server merge last night, and had never happened to me before.
  17. MarlboroMan-E

Logged in this morning and was able to play for about 20 minutes without this bug popping up again. I'll try to test more later. Seems that last night it was mostly happening when I pulled mossies.
  18. MarlboroMan-E

Logged in this afternoon and it seemed like it wasn't happening while I fought as infantry. However, after about 15 minutes and actually right in the middle of a firefight, I believe it started happening again. When I respawned, allies were warping all over the place. Net lag? CPU issue? Dunno. Hope the info helps.
  19. NyngVerek

I too am having this problem, reoccurs every 20 mins. I log and start over.
  20. Aureleid

Iam also suffering from this issue since the servermerge.

Its going smooth for 5 or 10 minutes after log-in, then all my teammates, enemys, vehicles and aircrafts begin to warp all over the place, have been seeing sunderers that begin to fly, galaxys dancing pirouettes.

Standing right behind an enemy and shooting him a whole magazin in his head, nothing is happening, moving 10 feets away, dying from damage that came out of nowhere.