UN1T

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Scratch1Tango, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Scratch1Tango

Outfit: UN1T
    Server: Waterson
    Faction: New Conglomerate

I'll keep this nice and short. You may have heard of UN1T before but you probably haven't heard from us. We are the anti-zerg that is always a step ahead.

Potential recruits should value
    • Teamwork
    • Maturity
    • Friendship
    • Fun
    We are among the most effective medium/small sized outfits game-wide and have an unblemished reputation on Waterson server among all outfits regardless of faction. We are active in the community and in game and hope to acquire new recruits who share the same values we do.

Interested applicants please contact:

-
    Scratch1Tango
    Bulletmit
    Kiane
    Dragosanijr
    Sharpsh0t
    Droflek
    Vortex05
    LiViNgZoMbI3

or any UN1T member in general will point you to these people
    -

2015 EDIT:

UN1T is still alive and open for new members. Our website is un1t.enjin.com
    • Up x 1
  2. Sarmane

These guys are a legit NC outfit that will make you pay dearly for underestimating. Always fun to fight against too!
  3. GideonAI

What times are the public recruitment platoons open? I was online Tuesday night, but I couldn't find it.

Also, would someone have to download third-party software to join?

Thanks in advance!
    • Up x 1
  4. Scratch1Tango

Generally recruitment platoons will be available during prime time hours but also sporadically about the day. I wasn't able to get online Tuesday so i'm not sure about that one. Friend me in game if you want to get down.

No third party software necessary.
    • Up x 1
  5. Scratch1Tango

Hey Whitehat

This thread is pretty old but UN1T is still around doing the usual. If you want to play just whisper anybody in the outfit for an invite or post on our forum un1t.enjin.com. We fill a few squads a few nights a week and have a teamspeak server for outfit members

people to whisper:
    bulletmit
    LiViNgZoMbI3
    sharpsh0t
    goldencountry
    vortex05
    droflek