[UMVS] Uni Matrix VS

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Shamrock, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Shamrock

The first NC concept armor, needless to say it now looks nothing like this.

[IMG]
  2. Shamrock

The original prowler concept before the Burger tank.

[IMG]
  3. Shamrock

Original TR infantry concept.

[IMG]
  4. Shamrock

VS weapons, technology = Might :p
    [IMG]
  5. Shamrock

Probably the best player submitted artwork ive seen.

[IMG]
  6. Shamrock

7. Shamrock

VS we have the spandex, prepare to get flattened TR/NC ;)

http://4.bp.************/_8dTS1-vDzPI/TNhxvJiVVfI/AAAAAAAABPw/vL4tJut7DJU/s1600/peterson+8.jpg
  8. RockISonner

Hey guys. I tried messaging some of you in-game but it seems I didn't have any luck (is there any way to tell if a certain player is even online?)

Anywho, myself and a m8 are interested in squading up with you guys. Sick of the Zerg tbh. Please look me up when you get the chance :)

RockISonner
  9. Shamrock

Hope you enjoy making UMVS your home RocklSonner :), if anyone is having difficulty reaching me add me as a friend then you will get a notification when im online and you can send me a whisper.
  10. Shamrock

Original Reaver concept.

[IMG]
  11. Shamrock

12. Shamrock

Orbital Strikes and EMP , how I miss the CUD.

[IMG]
  13. Shamrock

14. Shamrock

Some nice art work created for the outfit Derpcompany, cell shaded like Borderlands.

[IMG]
  15. SacredRay

Hi, me and my friend joined this huge outfit but I'm totally not having fun. Just a huge platoon full of people who just zerg an objective and its totally not fun.

Yesterday night, me and my friend made a squad we carried out a campaign across Esamir until we assaulted and took the Octagon. We then played the alert in Indar and assaulted the Amp station but couldn't take it due to being outnumbered by around 3:1.. but we held them. There was no more than 8 of us in this hastily made squad yet we got so much exp, certs and general satisfaction from just playing together and supporting each other.

Your opponent paragraph suggests this kind of experience on a regular basis. Can me and my friend join your outfit?
  16. Shamrock

I'm sorry I haven't got back to you sooner SacredReich I had taken a short break from PS2 for a few days over Christmas to spend more quality time with family. Feel free to send me a whisper in game or add me to your friends list and ill send you a squad invite.
  17. Shamrock

18. Shamrock

19. Shamrock

20. Shamrock