[UMVS] Uni Matrix VS

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Shamrock, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Shamrock

2. Shamrock

3. ValorousBob

I
    I dunno why, but that guy totally looks like a Vanu version of Ludacris to me.
  4. Shamrock

You may have a point there ;)

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Shamrock

6. Shamrock

I miss the thumper, the ultimate anti camper weapon, see a guy hiding around a corner, give him some plasma grenade love :D

[IMG]
  7. Shamrock

Bastion fleet carrier, another future concept put on the back burner by SoE, would probably be similar to Battlefield 2142 Titans, would be freaking cool if they did get implemented, oh well.

[IMG]
  8. Shamrock

Was thinking while the new helmets coming out of player studio are great, we really need to start looking at new armour designs.

Love this guys work, St Theo on Deviant, a good example of futuristic bad *** armour.

[IMG]
  9. Shamrock

The original lightning concept.

[IMG]
  10. Shamrock

The original GAL concept.

[IMG]
  11. Shamrock

Unfortunately its NC but i have to say Hokunin's picture of an NC squad under fire by the TR is awesomely detailed.

[IMG]
  12. Shamrock

13. Shamrock

Ponyside Vanu style.

[IMG]
  14. Shamrock

Hot drop VS style :)

[IMG]
  15. Shamrock

16. Shamrock

[IMG]A heavy LMG with AP rounds would have been a cool idea, unfortunately our MBT's are already made paper thin, so this kind of thing would require some major re-balancing to implement.
  17. Shamrock

Original Vanny concept had an artillery mode similar to the prowlers lock-down deploy mode.

[IMG]
  18. Shamrock

19. Shamrock

Really like this picture by Ukitakumuki of warhammer 40k's Kasrkin Shock-troops, the elite of the imperial guard.

[IMG]
  20. Shamrock

This one made me laugh, also its kinda cute.

[IMG]