ughh............

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterCheef, Mar 19, 2014.

1. MasterCheef

thats all i have to say. If you were just playing on Matherson, then you know exactly what i mean.
  2. Vostogon

3. LibertyRevolution

4. sustainedfire

Last Minute, NC pulled out a tie for a Biolab Alert, by piling their entire population on the server into one biolab.

Its funny how people cherish the Alerts, I hope the Mission System is as enticing to players- but with more success in driving good fights rather then handing out free certs to the faction with the higher pop.
  5. RoyAwesome

6. Vostogon

7. deggy

It wasn't a tie, VS won by zerging the crap out of one of Esamir's Bio Labs at the very end.

We took it with 20 seconds left.
  8. HondaWhisperer

GINYU FORCE RULES
  9. Negator

You seem to be confused.
  10. MasterCheef

TR lost 2 biolabs in the final minute, at the exact same time, to loose Alert...after having a buffer base (safe) lead less than 5 minutes before, and a clear lead for most of the alert. Everything was going so well, i finally starting feeling good about not 4th factioning- then the biggest collapse ive experienced in this game yet.

It was still fun, but SHEESH! come on TR!!!!!! i had to log off in shame.

good job VS. it mustve been thrilling to steal such a victory, especially being last place the entire time.
  11. Negator

No shame in a hard fought couple hours.
  12. NC_agent00kevin

Sounds like an awesome alert. :D
    • Up x 2
  13. VSDerp

man wish i was online but i was ******** the whole day with getting farmed by NC.
    • Up x 1
  14. sustainedfire

My interest in alerts on Mattherson waned long ago- its not compelling gameplay to see the over pop Vanu get handed free certs for having more players.

If it was Vanu that won the alert, then my original statement is entirely appropriate.
  15. Devrailis

It was a good alert. Good fights all over and the server pops were relatively even for Mattherson. VS won the alert fair and square.
  16. Sardaukar

GINYU FORCE RULES

also please don't get discouraged TR, we're actually pretty excited about the population trends lately and you should stick around to fight.
  17. Unclean009

18. bPostal

I know! AND it looks like the pops were pretty even for at least the last half of the alert.

That doesn't happen often.
  19. MasterCheef

It wasnt lost because of over/under pop. It was actually one of the more even keeled Alerts ive played in recently. good FAIR fights everywhere. I was impressed and i was proud for the most part because TR was kicking butt....then.....................ughh
  20. LibertyRevolution

Good job VS.

I hate biolab alerts.. quickest way to make me log off is having one those start...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1