[TXFM] THE FIRM. NC.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Cyrax Servius, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Cyrax Servius

THE FIRM.
    An organized, focused NC outfit with beta vets as leaders, set upon sensible gameplay.

No military simulated BS. No hoops to jump through, no BS enrollment process or website, just sign on and play smart and become part of what will be a lead outfit on the NC.
    A six man squad that communicates is more deadly than 48 moving with no purpose.

Requirements are simple, be mature, have a mic, commit to being a leader of your faction.
    Contact LJGXX or LEFTCHEECK BISCUIT via psn and we'll hook up.

Leave those auto recruit outfits and masses of lemmings.

When the NC and you need representation, call THE FIRM...
  2. AxiomInsanity87

This looks so cool.

I really wish there was something like this on Ceres without some kind of sht attached to it for NC.

If it Isn't drama it's some self Centred shtter leader

If it Isn't that it's a zergsht on auto accept

If it Isn't any of that it's cod shtters or a mix lol.

Good luck. I'll edit this out if it's something you do not appreciate on your recruitment page.
    • Up x 1
  3. Cyrax Servius

No Axiom, it's cool because you very intelligently reinforced the exact message I want to send, well done.

When you get tired of BS uberstrict rules and mindless non intelligent play, come play casual and smart at the same time.

You can play casual and smart at the same time believe it or not.

THE FIRM...
    • Up x 1
  4. Cyrax Servius

Two new smart guys today, welcome.

Looks like we are going to be heavily centered around the Combat Engineer roles.

Making things go BOOM is very cool...
    • Up x 1
  5. bmac417(TasteOfLead)

Time to crush some more dedicated NC.
  6. Cyrax Servius

Thanks for the bump.

Oh yeah, bring it...
    • Up x 2
  7. MZ4Viper

Looking forward to fighting an old Ally and friend on the field of battle.
    • Up x 1
  8. Cyrax Servius

As well here Viper, o7...
  9. Cyrax Servius

Bumped for smaller outfits and brains...
  10. Cyrax Servius

Our new players are starting to help put The Firm on a few bases here and there.

Be smart,
    Play smart,

Join The Firm...
  11. Dirge

Did you split with 187th?
    • Up x 1
  12. AxiomInsanity87

What classes/roles are you looking for the most?.

I'm going to get swag for an nc alt on genudine and need to know where to put it. I'll most likely do it next month due to outgoings and the car broke down the other day. I am **** about swag.

First world problems lol.
    • Up x 1
  13. Old_Cherokee

Yeah he did along with just about the rest of the leadership... Free bump
    • Up x 1
  14. Cyrax Servius

Yes dirge and thanks Cherokee.

Class right now absolutely doesn't matter, playing smart does. The NC loses too many even pop battles to the TR zerg machine that we should win because not enough peeps are doing the important things.

Also willing to train smaller outfits in basic combat awareness and logistics. Even a couple of the larger could use some basics.

Let's help stop the TR zerg...
  15. Cyrax Servius

Bumping for smart players.
  16. Cyrax Servius

Right now you need to play with your head if you are NC.

The smarter players are profiting VERY WELL at the hands of the TR zergers.

Be smart, join up...
  17. Cyrax Servius

Strongly urging randoms to join us and learn a few basics and find out how just a couple little things can make a HUGE difference in success ratio.

Get Firm...
  18. Jammedmoto

Hello,
    I am a new player and I am playing a medic. I have a mic. Frankly I am tired of being shot while trying to do my job in the midst of a group of allies. I know I would enjoy some intelligent play with at least some rudimentary organization involved. I am definitely a team player. I also have a thing for tanks and would be interested in switching to that role if possible when needed. My toon's name is Huckleby. I will be in touch.
  19. Newlife1025

Ive been on the hunt for good Nc outfits. Ill check you guys out
  20. IroncladBomber

Well then, I look forward to seeing you out there again, and testing the mettle of your Engineers.