Two questions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nobalification, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Nobalification

1. Why i can´t pay with Pay Safe card even when its as an option. During SOE it was allowed and i want to support you guys. But i can support you only through Pay Safe Card option.

2. Why there´s no Slovak Flag? I see Czech one, we are using it as Czechoslovak forces flag, like during second world war. But i want to represent my country. Should it be possible?
  2. chamks

you are right, but in this forum there is none to talk about on casual personal thoughts or requests.. every one here is focusing on showing that they know the best, or talking about insignificant things like "iv been killed by a max"
  3. Delfinovic

I am pretty sure you can pay with paysafe card, because I did it myself some time ago, no idea why it shouldn't work now. Try relogging, or double check the code. Maybe check if you have enough money to do purchase, VAT, conversion, etc can block it, maybe...
    There may have been some issues with rights to use the flag, there was a pretty big discussion on missing turkish flag long time ago, just search for it.
  4. Nobalification

So i red something about monetization and some copyrights and aswell some world cup stuff. So i think i will never see my flag. About that second thing, PaySafe card, i was trying to use it but at the start it says that this option isnt allowed yet. So i dont know. I was buying stuff from SOE, when they were on lead, but now i cant even buy stuff i want, meaning i cant support DBG.