Two kinds of people

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Greddy, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greddy

Good ones adapt to the new changes and move on.

Bad ones can't adapt and perish. And then they log on forumside 2 to be the forum warrior there... creating threads and cry.

So Which One are YOU?!

The real planetside 2 warrior
    [IMG]
    (this is now my new desktop background btw)
    or
    the less infamous forumside 2 warrior?
    [IMG]
  2. BeachHead2

I don't know... the game won't even friggen LOAD most of the time since GU11....

...but... when the game finally loads, and doesn't stutter every 3 seconds, I'll let you know... :)
  3. Cinnamon

I've seen people in many games say that balance is what it is and complaining about it or asking for change just makes you a scrub. Those people are so bloody minded they would go to the end of days playing the most broken appalling game possible just because they know the tricks to win at them and don't want to change. So the self defined "real warrior" is someone who doesn't want change as much as someone who relishes it and adapts quickly.
  4. Sebastien

Losers - "Changing for your environment"
    Winners - "Making the environment change for you"
    • Up x 3
  5. TheGlitchReport

Keep distance from whining unless it's really necessary as long as the TC comes with solid arguments and constructive thoughts.

Adapting is not always the best option. If so then we would still living in the stone ages. It's good to question why.
  6. Cinnamon

Haha. You are basically saying it is better to act like a victim than someone who can take care of themself.
    • Up x 1
  7. Sebastien

May have to edit it
  8. woooow

I don't see why I can't be both and wage asymmetrical warfare
  9. BeachHead2

Losers - thinking their ego can change the universe
    Winners - adapting their skills to change
  10. Cinnamon

Why? I try to make the understandable and readable posts and stay civil but after that I'm not too concerned.

Edit: Sorry you changed yours, thought you were demanding I did another edit.
  11. Mindjacker

/Sigh another "i like it as it is so all others should shut up because the fact i like it makes them whiners" post :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    With people like this we would still be living in the victorian era
    • Up x 1
  12. BeachHead2

...agreed... questioning is good.

Pig headed refusal to accept change on the other hand.... is just pointless pig headedness...
  13. Tasogie

weak troll thread...
  14. TheGlitchReport

Losers - Can't come with constructive thoughts.
    Winners - Accepts the changes and continues to fight.
    • Up x 1
  15. BeachHead2

touche... *tips lid*
    • Up x 1
  16. HadesR

Sheep - Those that blindly follow any changes .. Claiming to adapt while in reality they are adapted
    • Up x 1
  17. BeachHead2

but....

Losers: Continue to fight unnecessarily at cost of resources that could be used to fight a winnable battle
    Winners: Recognise unwinnable situations and reallocate resources to winnable ones

:)
  18. BeachHead2

"If at first you can't succeed, try again, then reallocate your resources... there's no point losing the war to win a battle" :)
    • Up x 1
  19. BeachHead2

...oh, you've been following the australian mass media then? :)
  20. BeachHead2

Sorry everyone... this is actually more entertaining than watching PS2 stutter/lag/crash :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.