[Suggestion] Tweaking the Phaseshifts Bolt Action Recoil Lightly

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Irlogia, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Irlogia

At the moment, the Phaseshifts immense bolt action recoil causes the player to completely loose sight of the shots trajectory after firing the shot, so to a player who hasn't used it before, learning how to lead moving targets with it is, well, like firing blind.
    If the bullet speed for bolt action is the same as for semi auto (not sure, is it now?), you could learn how to lead using that, but it's an annoyance none the less. Especially since the bullet speed is considerably low for a sniper.

I'd suggest reducing the recoil to the extent where the trajectory can be seen (at least when the forwards grip is used), and increase the delay before the aim returns, so that the time it takes for the aim to recenter is the same as before. That way, the gun is easier to learn, but not more powerful.
    • Up x 1
  2. BoatsFriends

Or just allow 4x Scopes so you can actually see where your bullets go.
  3. BartasRS

Phaseshift bullet velocity is actually slower than Spectre (by 20m/s) so nothing will help you learn how to lead targets. While I agree that massive recoil is bit too much I also believe it is neccessary in terms of balancing this weapon. I mean, sniper rifle with no bullet drop, infinite ammo and 2 perfectly valid fire modes needs some serious but not game breaking downsides otherwise will have it nerfed Soon™
    • Up x 1