[TVA, NCTO] July 6th

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by AdennTM, Jul 4, 2013.

1. AdennTM

As you all know July 6th 17:00 GMT (18:00 BST, 19:00 in Madrird/Berlin/Paris) is the TRAM vs TVA vs NCTO fight on Esamir.

FU may get this featured in a future FNO and we will surely have a montage of the operation. Hadouken from our will record it all and make an epic post-operation video (Like we did with BiB and SAM).

Now we want to make sure we know everyone who participated so we can name them in the vid and in the FNO. So if you could write below all the outfits in NCTO and TVA that are participating it will be appreciated.

Also I need an ingame representative of each alliance so we can give the official start of the event and end.

Lastly just so you all know, TR will have at it's side:
    FU
    BRTD
    CLF
    ES
    OC
    DEIM
    INI

All excellent outfits so make sure you bring the best you got!
    • Up x 3
  2. AdennTM

Please don't all reply at once ;)
  3. cassan0va

If its red its dead...
  4. Neodym

why on a saturday? Sunday is a good day but on Saturday Jianji will not take part in this ... sorry but most of our player base will not be on for a Saturday event
  5. AdennTM

Ok. Keep in mind we are MANY more outfits then jut JnJ. :3
  6. Ulysees

TBH Adenn NCTO has tried rolling days for our weekly operations and Saturday was by far the worst day for attendance for pretty much all the outfits so I would not expect a massive NC prescence on the night I am afraid, unlike the good old day of Spec Ops and Camp Connery when we were 600 players strong the last Saturday NCTO Op topped out at 2 Platoons :(
  7. AdennTM

damn. Well next time reply to my pms requesting a better date then just staying silent D:

Either way the show must continue! :p
  8. Sparks

OC will be joining in as well altho queu's might be an issue.
    • Up x 1
  9. huller

I have to ask

Why do you listen to a talking lamp?
  10. AdennTM

The almighty lamp knows all :eek:
  11. Dignity

DIG was the first VS outfit in ;). If I'm not mistaken we'll have RPS, EMLD and several others joining in.
    • Up x 1
  12. AdennTM

ok. I'll be using /w with you to give the official start to the event :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Dignity

You better be prepared ;)

I'll let you know if things get in my way and someone else takes over for me.
  14. AdennTM

ok. If Esamir is full for either faction then we'll head to which ever continent is less populated as well.
  15. Luzario

well try to crash the party but the timing is not very good for NC i think... so feel free to zerg us as always :D :D :D

Ill be on NCTO TS but you can also add me ingame (Luzario) and tell me where you guys are....
  16. AdennTM

17. Mordus

By the looks of it we will most likely have to expand some of the action to a second continent. Queues have been an issue during regular nights and will most likely be tonight as well. Personally I would recommend we consider Amerish as a second option to avoid forcing people to wait in queue for too long.

On a related note, if you want to participate in an official TR platoon in this event but you are not in an outfit or your outfit is not participating, you can sign up to the FU run pubber platoon at our PUBLIC SIGNUPS!

Looking forward to some good gaming tonight!
  18. AdennTM

It's official, Hadouen has observer cam for the operation.
  19. Neodym

Okay i changed my mind !!! I will try to bring in the german speaking NC outfits and perhaps we will be 3-4 Squads ! be prepared for the blitzkrieg :p !!
  20. AdennTM

Awesome! Tell me your ingame name and we can record you are your warpgate and feature you specifically in our video :)