Tutorial Update: Camped Spawnroom = Redeploy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MorganM, Jul 11, 2014.

1. MorganM

Lets face it... new players are going to encouhter this soon and often. They should at least be informed on how to deal with it.

The tutorial needs a section where they start in a spawn room with some allies even shooting out. They will think "oh hey cool I can do that!" Tutorial tells them "exit the spawn room and run to the capture point!" They run out and die instantly. Have them reapeat it 2 more times... then tutorial will explain how this is futile, look at the popuation pie chart, and instruct them how to redeploy.

It sounds like this should be common sense but it's not. Especially when you see a bunch of allies farming kills through the shields and some running out thinking they are actually going to accomplish something.
  2. IberianHusky

I agree with this. Today I killed some lowbies repeatedly during a spawn camp. I actually felt bad for them and was tempted to tell them to redeploy or at least make them aware that they could shoot through the shields in /yell chat.