(Tutorial) Draw Fire Ribbon for Engineer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SunnyXtreme83, Oct 15, 2017.

1. SunnyXtreme83

• Up x 3
  2. MurgNC

Cool, I wasn't sure on the mechanics of that myself. I'm also looking to complete the Engineer directive but man, getting all those turret or grenade kills is gonna be hard. Might have to invest in grenade bandolier like you did!
  3. SunnyXtreme83

Use loadout as piston for tryhard heavies c4 for surprising maxes and grenade bandolier while switching AI turret and Barrier as ur requirement. I understand the pain of AI turret kills coz i arxed it myself a low BR will always be looking to knife or snipe u. goodluck !
  4. Lucidius134

Helpful video!

In the future, you should run your recorded audio through audacity or a similar tool to help smooth out the peaks of the audio and the quality. The moments of silence between commentary still had the mic going, or just some ambiant noise that should be cut out. The music you added in was fighting for dominance with your voice and made it hard to hear, so try ducking the music/game sound effects when there are periods of commentary.
  5. SunnyXtreme83

Thanks for the tips i noticed that too after uploading without commentary portions are actually ingame iambiant noise and i fixed it.
    • Up x 1
  6. then00b

I can barely hear **** over the music.