TTK is too damn short for an MMO game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rooster128, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Balinor

For me its got less to do with TTK at the moment and more to do with the P2P system this game has always had issues with, unless this has been changed and I am not aware of it. If someone sees you on their screen and shoots you before you see them on yours its over, no amount of git gud or longer TTK is going to fix that. Or the other one where you see someone running one a direction not in line with you and you shoot but cos they are further along on thier screen you dont hit them at all!.
    It was a bad system years ago when Wrel talked about it on his youtube channel and its still the BIGGEST issue today, until this is fixed or they do a planetside 3 with central servers this game will never feel anything other than salty hardcore sweats.
    I came back after 3+ years hiatus t find nothing has gotten better, and is even worse as all the players left are high BR with full outfits that just noob farm whenever they get a chance, and getting domed three ways from sunday on every alert just shows that the one side zergs still exist in all their glory, they are just more purple and blue now compared to the days of red zergs.
    I will stay and play with my new guns as at least cert farming is much more MMO like and can give you what used to take a month or two to farm in a few days casual, then I shall leave you 2.5k total daily average players for better MMO's that have 100 times the player base, unless Wrel and his team can pull a rabbit and actually fix the biggest issue first before trying to play with player balance and HSM.