trying to find a specific youtube video of PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TribbleFluffer, Aug 27, 2015.

1. TribbleFluffer

So about a year ago (I haven't played in a long while due to looking my net for about a year) I was in an outfit I left due to aforementioned loss of net. However the outfit leader once sent us all a link to a very specific video on YouTube.

It was of a platoon, every slot filled, all equipped with seeking rocket launchers. The leader would fire first then a say fire and... a swarm... an absolute hail of rockets are launched as every member (and I think even some not in the platoon) fired.
    I wanted to show some friends of mine that vid but I have no idea what it's even named or the platoon recorded.

Would appreciate the help if anyone knows of this vid.
  2. Ceiu

I would also like to request a link to the video titled "Cheese Express," featuring some jerk picking off infantry with the pre-nerf phoenix.
  3. Lord_Avatar

My first thought... :D
  4. TribbleFluffer

That's pretty good. But if I remember correctly they where on the desertish continent overlooking a ravine. They where firing at the ground vehicles....