[TRNCVS]lf outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by CryoAbeloth GER, Apr 20, 2014.

1. CryoAbeloth GER

IMPORTEND: 15y male , mature , 600 hours playtime 3 months break

Hi im dustie , some of u may know me , i was one of the squad leaders from Toox tr on miller for a while but i stopp
    ed cus of stuff , now i wanna get back in , i win 100% of the infantry battles , have great positioning , am a good skyguard , a he lightning , and a decent esf pilot . I am very adaptive and played all classes , i have unlocked nearly everything on my Dustiegoesred acount on miller , my ex account , and the account from Toox , i have alot of nc and vs things too , esf vs , ns-smgs , lightning stuff etc , i am at vacation atm till the 29th so ill be back then , btw , im the best medic tr ever , whatever ever , ye ever ever , im a beast , and btw im a bit arrogant ˆˆ mostly sarcasm tho , i life in germany , but speak very good eng . Btw yes i write with ,s alot and dont use .s alot cus idk , i stopped right b4 the inf update like 2 weeks before it , in the maintime ive played cs go , mw2 , and some other games , btw i play since release , and a m kinda a troll , also , if u know the tr player Scr1bble , say hi from me , and tell him about this , i may come back to toox , if its still awesome ˆˆ Greetings , and ty for reading , dustie-the idiot , Tobi
  2. Bvenged

You win 100% of infantry battles?

Also, how have you unlocked almost everything on a BR 34 TR character? Or am I missing something?

Arrogance, sarcasm, and "kind of a troll" won't get you far. You might want to tidy that post up a bit.
  3. Mordus

You should check out SCEV outfit.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nexium

Is it too late to snap you up?
  5. Adistron

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Stay in T0OX or join either SCEV or AZON