Triple SC > Everyone has AA MAXes > ESF is unplayable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Thades, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrysalis

MAX is still going to be better at a sustained AA role because it's harder to hit and can be supported easier, said supports are also less vulnerable just like the MAX itself is.
  2. Krizzen

ESFs OP
    AA OP
    TR ROF OP
    NC damage OP
    VS no recoil OP
    Magrider OP
    Mines OP
    C4 OP

Am I the only one that sometimes gets the feeling that this game might be *gasp* -- decently balanced?
    • Up x 1
  3. breezy808

You sir are ********. They slapped rocket pods with a nerf hammer. It's really really really not as effective you don't see it cuz you don't use rocketpods so don't talk about it. Not to mention I'm sure that has got people to stop playing air as much. (no i'm not saying every person who uses rocketpods has quit using them) but 100% guaranteed there are many people who have stopped using rocket pods
  4. Thades

If you had the capacity to read, you'd have gathered that I was not alone. Congratulations on completely missing the point, now you better get back to class. I hear 5th grade multiplication tables are rough.
  5. RichardDunn

I'm actually having fun playing with my new toys. I've even been playing with a dual AA MAX. It definitely tears up Aircraft, but is almost useless against infantry and ground vehicles. If you encounter a group of the dual wielders grab a tank. People don't understand that there is a counter to everything.

The biggest thing I've learned over the past 3 weeks is that you can't always do what you want. YOU NEED TO EVOLVE AS A SOLDIER. That's why there are 6 different classes, aircraft, and tanks. Sure you can specialize in particualr areas, but sometimes pilots need to hop in a tank or join the fight inside the BioDome.
  6. DG-MOD-02

I am going to lock this down. Please keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums. Bickering back and forth with insults is not constructive or respectful. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.