Tried new server (EU): Night and day.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Earthman, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikingo

I find this thread hilarious, OP finds it to be a nicer experience to play on a EU server and immediately his stats are put forward to "prove him wrong" and a whole continent of gamers are insulted.

I think that AFK1s posts in this thread alone proves the point Earthman wants to bring forth.

@OP I havent played on Ceres in a long time, but are you playing during EU prime time? Most servers are underpopulated off prime times. When I played on Ceres there was lots of action during prime time.
    • Up x 1
  2. Earthman

Now you're sinking to pendantry.

I get it now, this is a derail/locking attempt. If you'd like to post something other than how important your video game statistics are, please do so. Otherwise I'll wait and see if anyone else would like to respond.
  3. Earthman

I was dreading the possibility that this was some kind of "Connery Reputation Defense Force" but maybe it is.

Ugh. Then again I did say some rather snarky things in /yell back on Connery from time to time. Grudges last a while I guess.
  4. AFK1

I feel like you're obsessed with statistics more than anyone else in this thread. I haven't presumed to brag about my stats for this game at all; I only called your's into question. Yet you consistently apply your "brainless KDR seeking stats hero" label to everyone in this thread
  5. Earthman

I don't know what prime time is on Ceres, but I played from midnight to mid-morning here in the US, to answer Vikingo's question.

It's weird how a positive thread turned into a bunch of "I found your stats so your opinion is forbidden, I also have objective facts about what the psychological profile is of people who like red triangles with daggers in them" nonsense.
  6. Negator

I made a bunch of logical statements, and you ignored all of them. THIS is why gamers arent taken seriously. Feel free to go back and respond to me in an adult fashion.
  7. uhlan

Well Earthman, keep broadcasting how nice Ceres is and you'll soon find it filled with angst-ridden testosterone infused teens hopped up on pimple cream invading your space JUST to tea-bag you after a 100m pistol aimbot shot... on the run.

The people who aimbot, or cheat in general have severe personality issues. These are the same people who pull the legs off bugs and do horrible things to other animals.

Ok, maybe the last one is a bit over the top, but to have so little regard for other folks playing experience just shows that these people are real turds. I can only imagine how rotten they are in real life.

Many of them just do it for kicks. Some are seriously screwed up and need to win at all costs. There MIGHT even be a link to those napoleons who yell at people in spawn rooms to "get out of the spawn!!!!". I can just see their apoplectic rage veins popping now...

Sure it's frustrating the way some folks play, but to have to stoop to these levels is about as sociopathic as it can get in a virtual world.
  8. Earthman

Not everyone, mostly to you. But then again you seem to miss that not everyone is agreeing with you. Actually, I think there's two other people in this thread that might agree with you. But if that's "everyone" and an "objective fact" to you, have at it.
  9. DramaticExit

Prime time would start in about three hours from now.
  10. Negator

It could have remained positive had you decided to engage it in that fashion.
  11. Earthman

After what you posted and what you've already called "objective facts" and opinions, it's curious that you're now trying to sell anything in your posts as "logic" or for that matter implying anything "adult" is being said at this point.

Not buying what a logical adult with objective facts you are by dismissing some guy's opinion about two servers based upon how well he shoots pretend space guns and what forum icon he put on his profile.
  12. Negator

You need to go back and read my response again, please.
  13. AFK1

OP is incoherently combining all opposing viewpoints into a singular argument, and arguing against that as if it were a single person
  14. Earthman

It's all a mushy soup at this point, but the jist of it is the same, between you and AFK1.

"You're wrong. You're wrong because you're bad at this game and I have logic and facts and you totally need to be an objectively factual adult with me about video game server preferences."

;)
  15. Negator

At this point, you seem far to caught up in being a snarky internet contrarian to have any sort of conversation with. For real though, go back and make individual responses to my comments instead of "THATS JUST UR OPINION AND WE DONT NEED TO DISCUSS IT LIKE ADULTS INSTEAD IM JUST GOING TO DISMISS YOU"
  16. Earthman

As I just said.

Hard to seperate it when it's all just different dressings up of "mad cuz bad". Which doesn't technically devalue anything about me liking Ceres more than Connery, and finding a lot less suspicious behavior and weird game anomalies on it.
  17. DG-MOD-02

Closing this thread as it is no longer constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.