[TRID] Trident Outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by ultimato3k, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ultimato3k

About
    Originally from the Lithcorp (EU) server Trident [TRID] is an Vanu Sovereignty outfit in Planetside 2 playing on Cobalt (EU). We are by far the biggest outfit on Cobalt, and one of the largest PS2 outfits overall.

Trident is a casual outfit that plays to win. We aim to have a fun time through cooperative and tactical gameplay without forcing anyone to play any certain way. We do have rules regarding sportsmanship, common courtesy and hacking/exploiting that we expect everyone to follow though. We have members from all over the world and use English for all voice comms and chat. We primarily rely on in-game comms for our public platoons, but we do have a mumble server for members and other outfit representatives to use for platoon coordination.

We are very supportive of new players and we have no requirements to Battle Rank or voice comms. The only thing you need to join us is to be able to understand english. Also if you want to try your hand at leadership of a squad or platoon, you will certainly have your chance with us (voice comms required).

If this sounds like your kind of outfit you can join us by simply finding us in the outfit finder and applying for membership. You can also join one of our open platoons and just ask for an invite.

Recruitment Policy
    Trident is recruiting with no special requirements to join other than being able to communicate in english in chat and/or voice comms. We run open and partly open platoons where anyone can play with us. Join one of our platoons to see what it is like to play with us!

Trident Regulations
    See our charter for rules and regulations https://tridentoutfit.com/index.php/trident/charter

Planetside 2 Ranks
    Legionary - Regular Trident member
    Centurion - Rank given to members who have shown leadership initiative.
    Praetor - Rank given to members who regularly lead platoons for Trident.

Promotion happens linearly Legionary->Centurion and Centurion->Praetor. To get promoted you need to be nominated by veteran Trident members. The nomination then gets voted on by the Trident PS2 Officers and The Trident Council.

Outfit Leadership
    Trident Leader: JudgeDeath
    Trident Council: JackJack233, BlckJck103, ultimatox
    Trident PS2 Officers: slightjunky, CTMWood84

Trident as a whole is lead by the Trident Council, headed by JudgeDeath as the outfit leader. Day to day leadership of our Planetside 2 division is done by our PS2 Officers CTMWood84 and slightjunky

Links
    Visit our forums at tridentoutfit.com
    View our stats at Trident PSU Outfit Page
    • Up x 1
  2. TheJamoo

The link for your website is not right it comes up with http.// in front of it. Just thought I would say it before you get people shouting about it :p
  3. ultimato3k

Thanks for the heads up ;)
  4. Ribero

Hmpf.

I don't like [TRID], but I swallow my pride and concede that they do good work.
  5. NiclStuff

Pls can i join your platoon, my ingame Name is NiclStuff i am lvl 45.
  6. ultimato3k

Hi NiclStuff! Yes you can join Trident simply by using the ingame outfit finder, and submitting your application!
  7. ultimato3k

Outfit recruitment page has been updated with more up to date information, as well as the fantastic new recruitment video courtesy of lillbabs. Watch it, it's really good! :)
  8. rocketsam

The best recruitment video ever on planetside 2! i hate vanu and i even want to join you haha
  9. MuggieWara

I HATE your air squads :mad: ....:D
  10. Terrorbird

Active and experienced leadership that knows what they are doing.
    Highly recommended for any new player on the VS side.

Bump from KAIN.
  11. Dokanyon

OK inv please xd
  12. S1ma

Heya guys, realy wana join you outfit! I've seen u playing alot , and you'r almoust always dominant :)
    I play almoust evryday, love tanks and trying to get good with scythe. Sometimes playing as support engi.
    Here's my stats https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428173031191234545/
    Btw my curent outfit is dead just forgeting to leave it :p
  13. patrykK1028

I think that could be enough for them to accept you.
    :D
  14. mer1c

Problem with TRID is, they recruit every living being on the server.

I admit, they have a lot of capable and good players! But more often I run into TRID players who literally don't have a single clue what they are doing. Teamkilled? Naded? Rammed? Blocked? Shot at? Not revived? Not healed? Not repaired? Guess what, it's a TRID...

But I guess that's the price you have to pay if you want to be the biggest outfit on the server.
  15. S1ma

Sounds cool =)
  16. patrykK1028

17. N0man

[TRID] is NOT biggest Outfit on Cobalt - [VEP] is. And you 4th largest in PS2.
    Try harder get those randoms under your umbrella, they has to go somewhere. gl :)
  18. nallar

http://poonanners.com/cobalt/